Free yourself from unspoken words!

If you are often sick, teeth, throat (this includes colds, cough, increased sputum production), cervical spine (tension in it, the spikes are often "blows" the neck, muscle tension headaches), it means that most likely your body regularly remain unspoken aggressive emotions.

The energy that rose from the body in order that you could have your say, Express your reaction to something, clearly manifest itself — was stopped by the mind ("not taken", "I'm fired", "not understand me", "I offended", "so impossible", and so on). And this energy remains in the body stood, blocked your channels of expression and in disease wants you to you its released!

There is a very simple technique called "Jiberish", which translates as "Gibberish", that is, a set kovopodnik sounds, not carrying meaning Emoticon "smile"

So, take a deep breath-exhale and ask all the forces that support you, care about: Family, God, Jesus, Guardian Angels and all Enlightened Beings.

Then imagine a situation in which you felt you want to Express aggression, to Express resentment, dissatisfaction, to put someone in place. I ask you not to focus on the way those people who were activators for your anger, and focus on the feeling of pain, dissatisfaction, resentment. Separate the feeling from the person and focus exactly on what you feel.

Then start talking, uttering gibberish, but putting into it all the emotions that you have! Speak as if you speak an unfamiliar foreign language — very, very arbitrary sounds! They will come to you — it is those sounds that will allow the body to be released! You will help record that is attached to the post! Tell as people recorded on it Emoticon smile

You also need to gesticulate! APE! Growling with anger. Frowning, indignant, stomp their feet, emotionally expressing all the feelings!

If you don't feel that I would like to Express — start APE))) represent different emotions, all facial muscles as much as possible (but not in front of the mirror and with my eyes closed)). Grimacing, publish all sorts of sounds as children when they grimace))) remember. And then the emotions and pictures will come into your mind, he hauls himself out of the muscles of the face Emoticon "smile"

First would be weird and uncomfortable But then you will feel the pleasure and joy of liberation Emoticon "smile"

Practice lasts 15 minutes, after the recommended 15 minutes to lie still on the floor, preferably on the abdomen, rising to the emotions left in the Ground!

I wish you to enjoy the process of LIBERATION! published

See also: How sadness turns into depression

To return and return is only one case

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/JuliaNekipelova/posts/900142996763640

Tags

See also

New and interesting