Enfield of the 70-ies — the fastest electric car

The future of electric power is already here, and he is already forty years. Move over Tesla, the 1970-ies I want to get my heritage back.

In the header there is no error — this car really is the fastest allowed on public roads the electric car in the world. It's all thanks to journalist Jonny Smith, who saved the Enfield 8000 four years ago, when he was going to write off due to damage from flooding.

Built on the Isle of Wight during the oil crisis, he was originally given less than 8 power and had a top speed of about 65 km/h.

It's safe to say that the works of Smith recovery, combined with a couple of batteries, which more habitually to see in the design of the helicopter, gave the car a little more fun.

Now it's called the Flux Capacitor, 811 generates forces more than 100 times surpassing the original, and accelerates 182 km/h in an astonishing six seconds.

This makes it faster than the Lamborghini Aventador, McLaren 650S, Porsche 911 Turbo S, and even than Tesla P90D, with its Ludicrous-Mode.

And in the sprint race at Santa pod last Saturday, she proved his toughness by making the quarter mile in 9,86 seconds, with an average speed of 195 km/h.

"I am thrilled that this little yellow thing can do," Smith said. "Despite the fact that many racers have told me that a car with a 68-inch wheelbase'll never be able to go as fast as we wanted, Enfield proved them wrong."

"I had intended to build a British electric hot-rod. And I hope that I was able to prove that David can definitely beat Goliath". published

SUBSCRIBE to OUR youtube channel that allows you to watch online, download from YouTube free video about the recovery, the rejuvenation of man. Love for others and ourselves, as the feeling of high vibrations — an important factor for improvement .

Put LIKES and share with your FRIENDS!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCXd71u0w04qcwk32c8kY2BA/videos

Subscribe -https://www.facebook.com//

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: topgearrussia.ru/video/31425_Enfield_iz_70_h_godov_samyiy_byistryiy_dorojnyiy_elektromobil

Tags

See also

New and interesting