Why it pays to be obedient

"Fate leads the obedient and the disobedient pulls"

Latin proverb

All parents want their children to be healthy, smart and obedient. But obedience often creates conflict between child and adult.

In the first stage is provoked by a categorical "I said so! You're too young to have an opinion".

The second stage takes effect "Do not! I keep a low profile".

In the third stage acting morally-ethical installations "what will people say?"

Further, civil law, criminal law, form the law-abiding.

Man constantly faces a choice:to obey or to circumvent the rules? to obey or to do the opposite?

How often do we say: "Oh, why did I not listen?!"

With age each of us are formed patterns of thinking, patterns of behavior. From external control, we turn to self-control. With age, grows a sense of inner self as wise counselor, a guardian angel. And if you by this time have deliberately chosen a model of "obedience", you can't miss the moment when the inner voice will give you advice. Moreover, you yourself are going to ask your subconscious: "why do I need this lesson (success or failure)? Do I need to do now then, or should I wait?"

And the answer will come! I know from my own experience. It is only necessary to be able to hear, understand, comprehend.

Each person is given, but is revealed this skill is not overnight. Trains the ability to listen and to obey years. The reward must be earned. "Time to scatter stones and a time to gather them". How many problems can be successfully avoided! Using the subconscious you can even ease your painful condition (called informotherapy).

Also interesting: the iceberg of the brain: our subconscious mind is smarter than we thought

Learn how to negotiate with the subconscious

Obedient to be useful. And the young rebels, nihilists, I recommend to clearly separate the concept of "obedient" and "submissive" – and then everything falls into its place.published

Author: Lyudmyla Andrievska

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: inmedio.ru/articles/111848-poslushatsya-ili-oboyti-pravila

Tags

See also

New and interesting