I'm not worthy of it: WHAT is behind this idea

The answer to this question may shock many women, so I do not recommend to read those who only feels sorry for himself and is not ready to ruthlessly examine your unconscious attitudes and programs.

I will give another phrase to gain time in the hope that these ladies proletayut this material and save yourself from the truth about themselves.

So, if You decided to read set here, so by default I will assume You have decided on a deep, semaphoreid.

Go!

Every person, no matter how he was hiding from himself, know the truth about yourself. But pretends that he knows nothing, because he did not have the technology to cope with the surge of boat waves of negative emotions, used to enter into a state of helplessness and confusion, stupefying.

Two seconds truth about yourself is open to any of us, and then turn on protection, which makes us stupid victims.

So what's so terrible woman knows about herself, to which came the thought: "I'm not worthy of it?"

She knows that she is a woman, your bad luck.

Worse knowledge anything for a woman can not be, and so weak-willed victims, I asked him to move away from the screens of smartphones and computers.

The purpose of a woman is to love and inspire, and her mission is to bring good luck to their loved ones.

The woman's happiness — to know what it takes and purpose, and mission, and the knowledge that she "narinosa luck" — a great disappointment in my life. So I asked them to stay here only the daring spirit of women.

But I would never have allowed himself to publish this material without analysis of the causes and solutions how to get out of this situation.

Let's look at where the legs grow from the refusal to fulfill his destiny, because, as mentioned earlier, we all know everything about himself, although pretending to never know.

To take the reading was the easy part, its tradition lay all the points:

1. Every human being born from father and mother who gave birth and may have brought their mom and dad. That is for each of us is a kind father and a kind mother.

2. The experience of all who lived before us is stored in our genetic memory and becomes what Jung and Freud called the Unconscious. We unconsciously repeat patterns of behavior of their older, and some begin to understand that we are the same as they, only in the middle or even the end of life.

3. If the experience of those who came before us was pain and loss, we unconsciously carry within ourselves and this info ATTENTION!!! CREATING PATTERNS OF EVENTS THAT EVENTUALLY LEAD US TO THE REPETITION OF THE TRAGIC SITUATIONS OF THE PAST.

4. As the woman responsible for emotions, i.e. invisible, and men for logic, i.e. visible, it is not initially obvious that it is women create in the future a repetition of the past.

5. The woman vividly feel their fortunes, their genetic memory. But as she was not a witness to tragedies in his family, it is the mind denies what he feels and suppresses important information that is leaving her Unconscious. She calls it nonsense. So taught her society.

6. Outside of the fact that deep down inside, and the woman becomes a walking time bomb. It is your vibration spreads around himself a field in which the past must repeat itself. Why? To secret came out and she was able to ensure that its nonsense is true. The only way her mind could allow her realize that only feels.

7. Throwing between the mind and delusions of the unconscious made her unhappy and tell her that its purpose it can do. Instead of luck, she prepares his favourite repetition of the tragic situation from the past.

8. To save a loved ones from an upcoming grief, she concludes: "I'm not worthy of it!" and decides to save him, pushed himself from the relationship. She forbids himself to love him and breaks off connection with him.

So she saves him from future failures.

9. To save his mind from a very low self-esteem and not to commit suicide, the woman is justified by the fact that comforts himself with the thought: "he's an asshole. Find other — better!". And sent to an active search trying to escape the truth about himself, from his genetic memory.

10. Around 38-40 years she gets tired from myself, or completely disappointed in myself, Spivey, rooting, becoming a whore, turning into a homeless person and dying, or throwing self-pity begins to work out its generic program.

11. Unfortunately, the history of the family of any person contains a lot of tragic stories and each episode is OK in the minds from the captivity of the unconscious.

START TO ADMIT THE TRUTH ABOUT THEMSELVES IN THE PRESENCE OF A PARTNER.

Talk about what you feel, without blaming the other person for their condition. Talk about yourself.

The Vedas taught that women Have two secret invincible weapon: the reproaches in the address and the tears of despair about his own imperfection.

It can be applied using the formula:

FACT+A REPROACH IN THE ADDRESS+TEARS OF DESPAIR ABOUT HIS OWN IMPERFECTION

Example:

I noticed that you began to stay at work. (fact)

I understand that the blame for this on me. My anxiety has increased lately. I'm not the same carefree girl that you met before. (reproaches in the address).

What do I do? Without your help I can't do it! I'm not as smart as you are... Help me, because you can! (tears of despair about his own imperfection).

5 phrases manipulators, able to bring to mind any

Neurotic fears: WHAT's behind them

The man is arranged so that at the sight of the defenseless creatures in it turns on the defender and he Willy-nilly start to solve the problem.

So the output You have. Just keep in mind that always apply one and the same action is impossible. To be the same crybaby — it's certain to be a loser in the eyes of loved ones. Cast away self-pity and work on your happiness inside.

In this quite extensive article, I spoke about the reasons for the state of unworthiness women-losers. The reasons came from kind.

Author: Mark Ifraimov

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.markifraimov.ru/?p=3296

Tags

See also

New and interesting