Depends on how you say...

The safety of many relationships depends on communication. The same request made in a different shape will produce a completely different effect, and some of them will turn into a snowball and crush your marriage to the devil. And you can sit on the ruins, to feel sad and to think that I did wrong. I worked out for myself a few rules, which, if them to realize and observe, can save relationship. Here they are!

1. Say that care immediately. Don't delay the talk for tomorrow, next week or ever. Very rare for this time to cool down. Most contrary wind itself, nafantaziruete with three boxes, and then will drive the problem inside and get sick. In the worst will refer to the partner as invented themselves. Therefore, care — tell me, do not understand — ask, hesitated — tell me the truth and you will be happy.

2. Tell the truth. Even the most bitter truth said gently and in a timely manner, will produce less destructive effect than a white lie. Or just a lie because it is easier.

3. For more details! Desire to monitor a partner or get into the phone arise when there is a feeling that you're hiding something. Often it turns out that the reason for no secrets, but osadochek, as they say, remains. So share the details. Went on a business trip — send pics of room and view from the window. Late in the evening in the restaurant — call us and tell us with whom and what to eat and drink. Share your opinion about people, even if your loved ones they are not familiar. If you only knew how many people, living together, ignore your day, giving rise to mistrust. What close people give for the lack of information most often comes down to lack of attention. Do not make secret of his life and friends will not be playing detective.

4. Don't postpone important conversationsif it is clear that the time has come. If you are really important to another person, even a minute of staying in the dark will be for him to torture.

5. Do not pull the cat's tail. Better to break up and a month to get back together than a year to harass each other with hints and threats of divorce. Of course, there is a risk that he or you come back. All the more, why wait?

6. Be merciful, don't hit a nerve. That's just each has it own. In quarrels, people rarely choose expression and it is normal (they quarrel), but don't say words that are guaranteed to kill the man himself. If you long, you probably know all the weaknesses of each other. Her beat there. You make peace and move on have with person already tore off a piece.

7. Always finish what you wanted.s and defend your innocence, if you believe in it. "Oh, everything" — is only good for women's forums. Don't go to sleep or don't hang up until you are confident that the partner you really understand. The distortion in the understanding has destroyed many couples.

8. If people tell you something over and over again — it is the truth and do not look at her double bottom. If a woman every day, asking her husband to call when he is late from work, she asks for it. It does not restrict, does not control, puts his nose in his business... She just wants to be sure he was all right, and she did not have three times to put the soup on the stove.

The majority of requests within the framework of family life are insignificant, but some demon of stubbornness dwell in us when we hear about them. It would be easier when he heard: "Honey, I feel happy and you need, when you give me flowers!", once a week to buy a modest bouquet. No, it will most likely invoke a philosophy that will justify the inadvisability of purchase and is recognized in rannametsa complexes than spend a few euros on a gift that he will return with a vengeance. However, the female examples of this stubborn deafness too.

9. Often say to each other about love, even if feeling slightly overspend. Love gives a person deep comfort and faith in the future. Quite a few times a day to call her husband's "favorite" and hear the same in response and something will begin to change in the biochemistry of your couple. Try it! It works! published

Author: Elena Shubina

Source: /users/26725

Tags

See also

New and interesting