Nerds earn continuously

There is the one businessman that everybody hates. Though no one he didn't throw and did not order. He just made a news site, which has fully covered all the local information space. Remember the "Civil Defense": we all could, but stopped long ago. It is clear that to forgive is impossible. Moreover, this annoying.

"Friends, picking meat from his teeth somewhere in a foreign resort in jest recollected about Mitya. Fool. What he earns? I wonder how he celebrated New year? Saw a picture he posted on the forum? In a fur cap and with a bottle of some sort of tangle-legs."

At some point, our circles of friends overlap much. Let's call the guy Mitya. Any special talents Mitya did not differ. Not friendly, not pushy. Even a little pinched – in himself. His business he started back in the nineties. Decided to open a news portal on the Internet, and then it was a controversial idea. Everyone knew that the future of the Internet, and that's where the money is not understood. Mitya familiar at this point, fussed and flickered between different ideas: the production of sites, Internet promotion, etc. of News portals, too, from time to time tried, but quickly gave up. Everyone wanted to catch, where will more money. All of this enabled the comrades more or less to earn. Restaurants enough, and somewhere ahead of Eldorado.

Mitya continued to make their news site. The site brought penny, which and eat-it is not always possible to buy, not that there is restaurants. Friends, picking meat from his teeth somewhere in a foreign resort in jest recollected about Mitya. Fool. What he earns? I wonder how he celebrated New year? Saw a picture he posted on the forum? In a fur cap and with a bottle of some sort of tangle-legs.

Jokes subsided to the crisis of the eighth year. Mitin website naturally began to print money. But the career of his friends came to a halt. Could not in town to find a place thirty uncles and tetki, even with ties, which by and large nothing but nice words didn't. Mitya stopped to communicate with them and their conversation was now about what he is doing wrong with their portal. And how this will necessarily lead to collapse. Well, not now but in a couple of years for sure.

It took another eight years. Uncles and tetki look shabby and bleak blow for a penny in different companies on protopovich positions. About Mitya they will not remember — sick. About Eldorado also did not dream — there is no power. And Mitya became a millionaire. The site was sold to a large media company. God knows what he's doing now. Perhaps, too, the meat from the teeth pop out. Or maybe that greenish something crunches in order to live forever. But about his now the enemies are not recalls, that's for sure.

They were bright and arrogant. Mitya this impression is not produced. But, due to the nature of tediousness, was continuous in its movement. That's exactly what we're gaining energy.

It is unlikely the film will ever appear on the cover of Forbes. Although in my opinion, his strategy is one of the most effective. He jerked from side to side. And methodically, day by day, grow your business. Note that he didn't dwell on one action, and smoothly flow from one state to another. At different stages adequately cared for the plant. Today we need to water tomorrow, the weeds pulled out, the day after pruning. So the portal of the national news with discussion for network pestabola grew up in preliteracy news site with a bunch of industry subsections. It turned out, this is the format adequate N-related information. Of course, none of this at the start didn't know, including the Isolde.

"Didn't ask all the time myself and others (so friends always help the poor to be) stupid questions: what will happen with this business and with us? We are in a trend or not? Fly or not fly? Mitya intuitively grasped the simple truth: it doesn't matter. Important something else."

But mild autism combined with stubbornness turned to Mitya's escape. He did not doubt the path he has chosen. Didn't ask all the time myself and others (so friends always help the poor to be) stupid questions: what will happen with this business and with us? We are in a trend or not? Fly or not fly? Mitya intuitively grasped the simple truth: it doesn't matter. Important something else. Business plays a plus or minus? Gaining whether the business itself and its owner every step of the energy or not? And not matter — plus, this is one penny or one million. It is important that the balance was positive, and energy is accumulated every moment of movement.

It is therefore important continuity – this type of motion energy is not consumed, but is typed in. And when there is a critical mass – breakout takes place. If you are not in a trend, and relatively speaking, go against the tide, every move is costly. Hence the need to break and rest. And during this time blows back. But to constantly shove against the tide – no resources is not enough. So there's no point in guessing on a coffee thick, and even more so – to turn to the experts. Simply evaluate the type of traffic your business. Is it possible to make continuous and growing? Or he was born is a discrete and costly?

This simple concept is repugnant to modern man. After all, every year the amount of information increases. What people consume? Mostly movie and TV series. In which the heroes rich quick type of or in any way change their position. The consciousness is drowning in these stories. Instant success is taken as a basis. Especially in Russia. When shown the cases of those who have turned their stories chop off the roots. Whole life to turning is reduced to one or two paragraphs. Who was the founder of Alibaba? Teacher? Good item. Take. When started? In the late nineties. Okay. Ten years swallowed, let's write about the stage when he in a blaze of glory. Tens of billions! Here is a cool moment.

"And sometimes I have some friend asks: what do you do? What to do if stopped at a big ass? And in this wonderful moment I don't even know what to say. Because even to rebuild the consciousness for it to start to perceive the story of Mitya and continuity is a big way."

Fast-forward plays a cruel joke with the young startelem. The worship of instant success leads to increased nervousness. The boys watched a soap Opera, I read another tale, and plunged into reality. Reality picture does not match. The guys then watch a soap Opera. Compare the images feel like idiots. Nervousness is growing, and energy loss. Guys this may not be twenty years. And all forty. Usually by this time scored loans, debts and other delights. A comparative analysis with successful but distant peers leads to a sad, almost suicidal conclusions...

I myself from the crowd. Fortunately, lately escaped. Losses. But broke. And sometimes I have some friend asks: what do you do? What to do if stopped at a big ass? And in this wonderful moment I don't even know what to say. Because even to rebuild the consciousness for it to start to perceive the story of Mitya and continuity is a big way. Which none of you will not pass. And which will have to abandon everything you like so much now. And at this time, all media put pressure on you in the information flow.

Also interesting: a Story that is worth reading

Success story: Amy Purdy lost everything and did not give up

I've seen the death of many businesses that were winning. However, owners are not satisfied with the size of the plus. The lack of great results, they can brag to their environment. Either Ponte or habits were any unnecessary expenses. And potentially positive business just abortively. But in a beautiful, but stillborn projects that promise all at once – continue to invest with the tenacity of idiots. Then a little rest and again. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.darksidebusiness.com/#!zanudy-zarabatyvayut-nepreryvno/v3sm2

Tags

See also

New and interesting