Quick marriages and 9 of the reasons of divorce

In a time in which we live, we can distinguish 3 important factors: speed, comfort, success. People dream of a fast, comfortable to achieve success. Unfortunately, these social stereotypes are not bypassed and relationships in families.

1. One of the important causes of divorce it is not strange, quick marriages. Sexual availability, which many are looking for comfort and finding none, I consider the basis of the relationship, unfortunately, does not give many couples even consider each other, not to mention spiritual affinity, without which the family, in principle, not possible.

2. The possibility of quick change of activities in different spheres, creates resonance between partners in personal growth. If families are implemented by one couple breaks up, as the horizons are different. The family is one common goal.

3.The influences of the feminist movement, unfortunately, has affected natural mechanisms of development of relations. Male-breadwinner, it's genetics that is difficult to ignore. Affection from a man is generated there, where he "brings prey". Today, different budgets in the family, given the growing mistrust and often give rise to a cause of divorce.

4. Classic reasons are also relevant. Infidelity. The paradox is that most men cheat and divorce women. Emotionality does not prevent them to take responsibility for such important decisions.

5. An endless flow of easy suggestions and illusions, and many are pushing to step divorce because "I deserve/I deserve better!" The depreciation that people have a direct impact on the family.

6. The desire for success and the absolute lack of values in the 90-ies, can not fail to leave a mark in today's society. And compliance or inconsistency is not my feelings, and SUCCESS, is also a cause of separation.

7. Running behind the goal, many only stops the effect of burnout or depression. In such States, many nothing need, not just family. Lost interest in everything. Today, the percentage of people like men, women only increases.

8. Unlimited freedom of choice and the accessibility of women, discourages many men a sense of responsibility, "Why would I strain if I get anything I want!" Today, fewer women are suffering, and increasingly say goodbye to such partners.

9. Gadgets as substitutes for success. Not a small percentage of people often go missing in games, Internet, communities where it is easier to be a "hero", to feel "important" and "win". Few stops on the way to the addiction and refuse the reality, even if it is family.

As we pull on other people's problems

The awakening can be very painful

10. Imaginary spirituality often leads to their ranks. There are partners, which is easier under the "sauce" of spirituality to refuse social demands. As it turns out, some much easier to give up meat than to earn. Well, when it comes to you personally, but when the whole family got to eat the sun, here is not so easy. Why imaginary? Because this only strengthens the trust, respect, love, understanding, relationships and family.published

Author: Anna Iotko

Source: psychologytoday.ru/public/10-prichin-razvoda-v-sovremennykh-semyakh/

Tags

See also

New and interesting