What's wrong with Zelensky? With The "Evening Quarter"?..

What's wrong with Zelensky? With The "Evening Quarter"?.. Then suddenly the national pride so schiro outraged?.. Surely not true?.. Or on loans to live?.. Or the mayor of Kiev we have a great intellectual?.. Or the President of the country — the national genius?..

Spat entrances do not confuse us, filthy yards don't turn away, broken roads don't hate, rampant theft and endless corruption do not touch, the lack of reform, an independent foreign policy, and any sane national idea — all nothing compared to the shame in Jurmala...

Every day soldiers are killed in war every day is not enough drugs in the hospitals, and every day we have is booze and fireworks. Nothing touches it, not confused, not outraged. Suddenly, publicly called a public girl, and for power has finally become shame. That certainly is funny.

Update. For particularly offended the Patriotic serfs:
You do not understand. Take loans, profit from them, and behaves like a public girl is the power. You mistakenly represent Ukraine.

Yury Kasyanov

How the Ukrainians reacted to the room Zelensky – read in the compilation of opinions from "the spectator."

Yury Biryukov:
"The festival, which will be 4 days to acquaint you with Ukrainian culture. Yes, we are a nation whose culture is enough only for 4 days."
GYYYY-GYYYYY-GYYYYY!
This is from the speech scum. These scum make jokes about Ukraine is GYYYY-GYYYYY-GYYYYY, scary fun.
Well, so what? Swallowed our Olympians in the gums kissing rakintsev? Nate, now swallow the clowns".

Alexander Dubinsky:
"Dear "patriots", are dissatisfied with the performance of #95квартал in Jurmala.
Go the indignation to pour out under the presidential Administration, Cabinet of Ministers and Kyiv city Council.

Without their "efforts" one wouldn't make jokes.
And didn't laugh. In the world."

Vitaly Portnikov:
"Zelenski — parodiana Suchasna wtfismaname "pochuttya humoru", nizkoprobnoe, pozbawienia to relish, mwansoko obrezanova. If people smsiti vulgarnosti, the stench povinn razumeti, scho vulgarnost no I do not Mauger Buti cnnsi categories I moralna between.
Vraja scho people, that podruvan svitovi Gogol, CII earth Narovlia all the better satirists of the twentieth century, I humoriste — from Sholem Aleichem to Ostap Vishni, from Berezina I. Tymoshenko to Zhvaneckogo, Licence I Kartseva, drigotas to Zelenskogo".

Yuri Romanenko:
"All those who today are outraged by the masterpieces Zelenskaya, in Jurmala, better consider the reasons why you don't care about the fact that at the economic forum in Poland, where there are several thousand people of the European elite and business, half of the representatives of Ukraine (which is a few hundred people) is idiotic, including the Prime Minister, Ministers and other top...

And this is repeated at every meeting with foreigners, at each forum and conference. And that is sad, at these events, unlike Jurmala, often made decisions that affect very much the lives of ordinary Ukrainians. But they do not resent it. Why? Yes, simply because it's not shown on TV.
This does not justify Zelensky, just his blunt satire is based on real blunt.

Petro Oleshchuk:
"The situation W Selenski meni nagada virusno campaign Yogo targowego product.
Mabuchi, rozruchowego on Rosy the "cotton wool".
Taras Berezovets:
"Most amusing that moronic humor 95 quarter indignant often by the same people that create the sold out concerts of this 95 per quarter. But it was enough to see that these sharomyzhniki always adapt to the tastes of the public. This circus has no homeland. More precisely, the home where pay. And their pathetic jokes in the first place the result of the wretched sense of humor of those who buy tickets to their concerts".

Dmytro Resnichenko:
"(Notatka on into the future)
If I become dictator, I will not printsipovo CATI humorists, that obscene garmouth about me, I will help our defenders zavoranu bots that radnika- > > sicuti in h BC. On the contrary, regularly I will SETI in Sal in the Perche series, I defiantly gigotti front of the cameras.
Blatny when Dwor always dozvoleno say all godno of censure, stench Vladi vigonovo role curve zerkala, gave the Governor direct fdbk, primers I alegorico dobrogei Yogo spravzhniy rating. TSE korisno in storioni perspective; less sansu zaslujava pridvornym lavoslav Yam I provaliti of the time, if pid Brahma nespola to beretisa natit iz Smoloskyp I with pitchforks."

Denis Pyatigorets:
"I wonder when Vova Zelensky at the news of a fallen Lenin put VIDOS with tearful Ramzan Kadyrov — were all laughing. But it turned out that in that video, Kadyrov was crying for the death of his father. And then Vova Zelensky was very apologetic before Ramzan. Well sooooo much. No, he did not explain the meaning of a joke that he had this in mind and whom. No, he just apologized. He even then security was given, remember? Do you remember?
But when Vova Zelensky called Ukraine... actress that do not care where to and how much — he just went on to explain that meant loans. He doesn't want the power they took, etc... But, just do not want the government take credit, and give the government an actress. What's the problem?
But he said what he said. And it was not impromptu and rehearsed text. He's seen it 100 times, and all were in agreement. For those who don't understand the difference — my condolences.
And that's what infuriates the room in the style of "Quarter". I'm not their fan, but fans of "Quarter" would love it. And here replace Dylan in the room, the word "Ukraine" the word "Ukrainian government" or "government" or "President" — would not have any complaints about the room.

But Dylan said "Ukraine". Vova apologized for the "unfortunate Reprise," no. Because of this joke Kadyrov will not cut Vova's head and brought the dish of Ramzan. Even saparbekuly Urgant found the strength to apologize for the inappropriate joke in the Ukraine. Probably because well-educated.

Ivan Primachenko:
"I have long wanted to ask that funny people find in the speeches of "Kvartal 95", but there was no reason. Now there is a reason, but no one to ask, no one recognized? And anyway, it's time to get rid of illusions about base culture. How can anything be touched "she may be a base, but our, but practice shows that the generators of a culture rapidly changing political and ideological orientation based on the current market conditions. And what else do you expect from mass culture in its primitive form?"

Victor Tregubov:
"The second main problem of post-Soviet popular culture that in the late nineties, nobody hired a Hitman to Maslyakov.
(the first, of course, the fact that no one in the seventies didn't drop a brick on Pugachev)
Makes no sense to criticize the 95th quarter in what, spitting in Poroshenko, came to the country. Guys, they have decades of raising the people tolerance to low plank. That is their fault. And one specific manifestation that I have to ask."
Anton Hoja:
"Selenskogo vratu only fit Sutta about the apartment Leshchenko".

Tags

See also

New and interesting