The girl has tested on itself 10 beauty secrets from Instagram

We had seen online on dozens of beauty secrets are sure that you will too. Some of them look very reasonable, while others are puzzling. We wondered how they actually work.

< Website selected in the network 10 common beauty secrets and author Diana confided to test them for yourself.

Legend that if the eyelashes put baby powder, and the top make up mascara, lashes are thicker and longer

Eyelashes really become bigger and thicker, as for me, even too much. And at the same time it increased the number of lumps. If then comb the lashes, then in general it is the normal way to increase the volume of eyelashes.

Starch is applied over lipstick, make it matte

Despite my pessimistic expectations, really got to achieve a matte effect. But on the lips of all this it is not very nice, it feels grainy taste too weird. I would not use it, but I think, for what some shoots can go.

Use sticky tape to evenly apply a shadow or eyeliner on the eyelid

Our photographer Roman recommend sticking adhesive tape on the first hand, and then later on the eyelid, so it was easier to unstick. And it should be noted, was a wise advice. I tried to use the adhesive tape when applying shadows, turned neatly and quickly. And if you practice, you get better. In general, the way I liked it, maybe I will use it.

After Shave Balm as a primer

Many of beauty bloggers respond with enthusiasm about the use as a primer male balm after shaving a well-known brand. I struck on the side of his face balm, on the other - a primer on top of foundation. Differences at first I did not noticed. Cons balm - the smell of cologne and no dispenser

. We took pictures of make-up after five hours of work in the office and walk under the scorching sun. Both halves of the face look about the same, but half a balm shone more. I do not know how each of these assets affects the skin, so I will not say anything. It looks fine, but then, perhaps, even any cream can be applied under tonalnik.

Eye pencil can draw a liquid eyeliner when to hold it over the fire

< br>
Pencil on the proximity of the fire melted at once and became dumber three times. The lines that it draws, did not become brighter, they just became very thick. . In my opinion, this method is unsuccessful

Mix nail polish with starch - get matt lacquer

We parted in the varnish drop a little starch in the end manicure turned to lumps. Luck came even opaque, and some velvety consistency, I think I see him as the starch grains. Definitely, I did not like this advice.

If diluted in lacquer shade, get a new paint

We crushed shadows and mixed with a drop of colorless varnish. The problem is that it's hard to mix well until the varnish is not frozen. This has created a big problem with the application, nail went very smoothly. We took a cheap pearl shade, so the color turned a la my first teacher Marivanna. If we take a deeper shade of color may have something interesting. I think it deserves the right to life, if it is good mix right in the shadow of the bubble with a varnish.

Make a straight line on the nail with tape

It sounds very simple: glued tape, nakrasili nail as it should, put the tape - a straight line ready. But I have nothing at all happened. We reworked several times, trying to stick adhesive tape this way and that, but it still came out badly, maybe the reason for it was the curvature of my hands.

«Support the" high ponytail invisible, so he did not fall and was higher

Absolutely not. Invisible hurt dig into his head, no matter which side of the bottom. Who came up with it all?

If dry the hair dryer, braided in a braid, they become wavy

My hair are twisted themselves, they had to straighten the first "experimental strand." Then we use water and have done everything according to the instructions. Here in the photo can be seen that it was better than steel strand looked like a washcloth. I do not come at all.

< Photographer Roman Zakharchenko The site specifically for

See also:
She checked on her, a difference between expensive and cheap makeup visible
She asked the make-up 5 well-known brands do her makeup

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-fotografy/devushka-poprosila-vizazhistov-5-izvestnyh-brendov-sdelat-ej-makiyazh-1279265/

Tags

See also

New and interesting