If you want to succeed in life, it is recommended to use this method every night!

The method of "five fingers", proposed by L. Seiwert is a simple and easy technique in which each finger of the hand secured one of the monitored parameters of quality of the goal. One need only look at the palm of his right hand, and the first letters of the names of the fingers to remember the parameters based on which control is exercised.

M (pinky) - thoughts, knowledge, and information.
What have I learned today? What knowledge acquired? What increased my competence, increased professionalism? What new and important ideas today lit up for me?

B (ring) - the proximity to the target.
What I did today and what has been achieved?

C (middle finger) - state of mind.
What was today my prevailing mood, frame of mind? What has been associated with positive emotions and high motivation?

V (index) - services, assistance, and cooperation.
What I am today has helped others? I meet new people? Is my relationship to improve?

B (thumb) - courage, physical condition.
What did I do today for my health, I maintain my physical strength? What allowed to rest, recuperate? What has been done today, I have to maintain health, physical fitness?

This compact and user-friendly method makes it possible to quickly and accurately monitor how the day went.

Analyze the results of the day, monitor the approach to targets and you are sure to reach them!

Tags

See also

New and interesting