Strong said. There is something to think about ...

1. Some people die at 25, but they did not bury to 75.
Benjamin Franklin

2. Most of us - it's not us. Our thoughts - it's other people's opinions; our life - mimicry; our passions - quote
Oscar Wilde

3. There are two possibilities: either we are alone in the universe or not. Both are equally frightening.
Arthur C. Clarke

4. Great often encountered violent opposition medieval minds.
Albert Einstein

5. From wrote or uttered words no sadder: "It could be used!»
John Greenleaf Whittier

6. I'm not afraid, who studied 10,000 different strokes; I'm afraid of the one who has studied one hit 10,000 times.
© Bruce Lee

7. If it is too long peer into the abyss, the abyss starts to stare at you.
Friedrich Nietzsche

8. Do not let school interfere with your education.
Mark Twain

9. A man may die, nations may come and go, but the idea lives.
John Kennedy

10. It is not enough any health, to adapt to this deeply sick society.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

11. Everyone dies, but not everyone really live.
William Wallace

12. All good, no doubt, great and wonderful can not be alien to action.
Plato

13. Some bring joy, wherever they came, some - no matter where they went
. Oscar Wilde

14. Do not beat your enemy if I, if I turned it into my friend?
Abraham Lincoln

15. To love - means to recognize themselves in the other
. Eckhart Tolle

16. Prejudice overcome rarely substantiated arguments, because they are not based on reasonable judgment, they can not destroy logic.
Tryon Edwards

17. If you want to build a ship, do not need to convene people, plan, divide the work, get the tools. It is necessary to infect people the desire for the infinite sea. Then they build a ship ...
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

18. Those who can give up freedom for security does not deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

19. When the last tree will fall when the last river is dry, when the last bird died when the last fish dead, only then people will realize that money can not be eaten.

Indian Proverb 20. The source of fear - in your heart and not in the hands of fearsome
. Kahlil Gibran

21. Do not trust anyone, unless it is someone you really love and who loves you.
William Saroyan

22. When I was five years old, my mother always told me that the key to life - happiness. When I went to school, they asked me what I want to be when you grow up. I wrote: "happy." They told me that I did not understand the assignment, and then I told them that they did not understand life.
John Lennon

23. All geniuses. But if we evaluate the ability of the fish on to climb a tree, it will live all his life, thinking that she was stupid.
Albert Einstein

24. The greatness of us as a people is not so much the ability to build the world again - it is a myth of the atomic age - as in the possibility of change themselves
. Mahatma Gandhi

25. Man is not created in order to be defeated. A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
Ernest Hemingway

26. In a society where everyone is guilty, the only crime - being caught. The thieves world's only mortal sin - is nonsense
. Hunter Thompson

27. The slogan of a true democracy - not the "Let it will make the government", and "Let us do it yourself"
. Dwight Eisenhower

28. Even a journey of a thousand li begins with a single step.
Lao Tzu

29. Man. He spends the health to make money. Then he spends the money to restore health. He is waiting for the future and enjoy the present; as a result it does not live any present or future. He lives as if he will never die, and die, and not having lived in the present.
Dalai Lama

30. We - the generation of the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. With the potential that is wasted. A whole generation of employees of gas stations, waiters - slaves in white-collar. Advertising makes us buy cars and rags. We work hard on the hated work, to buy things we do not need. We - stepchildren history. No purpose or place. On our share has not dropped no great war, no great depression. Our great war - the spiritual. Our great depression - our existence. We are told on television that one day we will become millionaires, film and sport rock-stars, but we do not shine. Gradually it comes up to us and furious, furious scary.
Chuck Palahniuk

Tags

See also

New and interesting