She dropped 4 coins in a plastic bag with water ... not hope for such a result!

Perhaps, this is the cheapest method of getting rid of the pesky insects that I know of! All that you need - 4 coins and durable bag with zipper. Usually I use these bags for frozen fruits and vegetables.

No mosquitoes, no flies will no longer annoy you! The inventors of this ingenious traps argue that deters flies light reflected from the water and coins. I really like that this insect repellent completely non-toxic and cost - 4 cents, in the literal sense of the word

device from nasekomyhTebe need
  • a plastic bag with a zip clip
  • 4 coins
  • 2 tbsp. water
  • 2 hours. l. salt
  • lemon juice

Manufacturing
    1. Stir the water with salt, prepare the brine. Add a little lemon juice in it.

Carefully pour the mixture into a plastic bag with a zip.

Make clips from a hook on which to hang the package is convenient.

Throw a coin in the bag and fasten it.

It remains only to hang the insect repellent in the right place! Now no flies are not terrible ...

Insect Repeller will serve you for a long time: as long as the package will remain tight. This saves precious idea of ​​all those who suffer from the invasion of flies in the summer heat! Several such packages with coins, hung in the right places - and uninvited guests are not winged proberutsya house.

A brilliant idea, is not it? If you appreciated its usefulness, be sure to tell your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting