How to win a chronic lack of money

No money. You live from paycheck to paycheck. Sometimes you borrow from friends, sometimes you take a loan. And how else? After all, I want to live beautifully! Buy a new gadget, a tasty meal in a restaurant, go to the sea ...

For many familiar situation. It seems to make, try to follow the advice of financial guru, trying to keep the budget, but at some point the purse becomes empty and not enough money even for basic things.

But there is a solution! Applying several financial and spiritual principles, you will come to a complete monetary freedom and joy!

Prioritize finances (budget)

Right now Mark the time, take a notebook and pen and honestly set out the financial situation in which you are. Not imaginary, but real.

Identify all debts. If you have a loan, find out how much more should the bank at the moment. Then write out all of the most important budget items that you can not do. For example, the rent and travel - this is important. A new blouse or headphones can wait.

Then splyusuy all your important expenses per month (travel, loan, rent, food (take a minimum of 1-2 dollars a day per person), necessary household items) and write down that number. This will be your starting point in the new budget life.

Live within your means

Calculate your monthly income. Subtracting the sum of the previous paragraph. Now subtract a further 10% of total revenue - the amount you start delay, starting this month. You want financial peace of mind?

All that remains after expenses and shelving - you can spend. But the super-balance can not be touched - under any pretext! Lacks? Nothing but unnecessary spending will not. It is better to put behind the goal - to earn more

! Change your "miserable" thinking

Get out of my mind the phrase "It's expensive!" And "I can not afford it».

Well, yes, of course - you say - I am now need to save every penny, to live modestly, and here and clean thoughts that arise every now and again in the store

. But listen, it all starts with a thought. When you you let negative thoughts in your mind, you block future opportunities. Remember: you can afford everything you want. It is a matter of time and your faith into it.

There is no concept of "expensive" and "cheap". There is a concept - you need it or not. And if you want - it is you will be sure to

!

Do not take more in debt

If you now have debts - any means to select one of them. This is extremely important! In Proverbs it is written that "the debtor is a slave to the lender." Debts deny you a certain freedom and fullness in life that you would have no financial bondage.

Whatever the temptation, try to escape from debts and not to go into the pit. Do not deprive yourself of freedom!

Edit word-installation

Things around your heart - go out with your mouth. Pay special attention to what you are talking about their finances. "Not enough money constantly ...", "I'll never get out of this hole ...", "All the money did not earn," "Many want to get a little," etc.

Start talking to consciously and positively! "I have as much money as I need. I do not need anything. I do not serve money, money serves me and my needs. " Believe me, the situation will begin to change around. In your own words you form your reality, especially financially.

Give God - God (charity)

There is a spiritual principle: to give God - God and Caesar - Caesar

. God in ancient times commanded his people Israel, to bring a tenth of what he was doing - and to ensure maintenance of the temple priests. God has not changed, neither yesterday nor today. Previously, he considered it a major, even today it is not changed. And giving to His work - as ever blessed and successful

. Give money to spiritual things, help the needy, do not be greedy and thank God for all that you have. One tenth of all income belongs to God, as He has commanded. The fact that people can enjoy the rest of 90% - is a great privilege! It is a spiritual law that works, you believe in him or not.

Build a new relationship with money is freed from debt, rich and always have faith in God and your success!

Tags

See also

New and interesting