History about a single mother and unusual gifts of her children

When her husband after 11 years of marriage, absolutely calmly stated that files for divorce and goes, my first thought was for the children. My son was only 5 years old, and daughter 4. Will I be able to bring them up alone and give them a sense of "family"? Can I, a single mother, looking after the house and children to convey the values ​​that they will need in life? All I know - that's what I did not have a choice. Every weekend, we spent as much time together as they could. Among the week I certainly found time to work with children. We often discussed together, why it is important to do the right thing. It took time and energy that I have and it was not much. The learning process was really difficult.

It took 2 years. On Mother's Day we went to church. I noticed the beautiful flowers in pots, placed on either side of the altar. During the service the priest repeatedly said that being a mom - the most difficult work in life. And that all moms deserve recognition and reward.

He asked each child to come to the altar, pick a flower and give it to his mother as a token of love and gratitude. My children, holding, hands, walked down the aisle together at the other children. They decided to choose what to give me a flower. Together we went through a very difficult time, and I was badly needed their support. I looked at the beautiful begonia, golden marigolds and purple pansies. And I am trying to guess which of these colors bring me the children to show their love.

My children are very serious approach to the job. They carefully examined every flower in the basket. All others have long been pleased with their mothers flowering gift, and my still could not determine the choice. Finally there was a cry of joy, and they smile and pride came up to me and presented to the plant, which chose me as a gift of appreciation.

I was surprised and misunderstanding stared at the broken, stained and ailing flower that gave me a beaming son. I felt humiliated, but accepted the gift. They, of course, deliberately chose the smallest and diseased plant. In fact, it was withered stick without a single flower. I was surprised to look at a proud child. But, knowing how long and hard they chose this particular flower, I found the strength to smile at them.

Then I asked the children what caused them to make such an unusual choice. Why no just gave me a sick plant and disappears.

And then the son of a confident and proud with incredible replied: "Because he needs you, Mom. He needs

your concern. " Tears poured from my eyes. I hugged my children. Just what they did to me the most precious gift on Mother's Day. I could not even dream of such. My hard work and dedication has not gone in vain. Now I was sure that my children will grow up decent people.

Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting