20 solar pictures that will take you on vacation

Being in an air conditioned office, so we dream of the warm breath of wind, the smell of the sea and gentle sun. Knowing firsthand about this, Website gathered for you the sun, gentle and bright picture, full of summer joy.

Howard Behrens

Howard Behrens started painting at an early age. In the third grade, he was presented with a set of drawing. "Because our family was poor, paint replaced my toys and in the end I just loved to draw," - says the artist. Now his paintings are pleasing to the eye connoisseurs around the world.

Andrew Kutsachenko

Andrew Kutsachenko - artist from Kiev, there lives and works. His work is characterized by bold color combinations, literally immerse the viewer in the atmosphere of a hot summer day.

Dima Dmitriev

Dima Dmitriev was born in Moscow, he graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Prague. His work he describes as "the creation of idealized worlds." To achieve depth in some works he uses a black canvas instead of the traditional white.

Norman Rockwell

Rockwell soon come to success. Even as a teenager he was invited to be the art director of "boyish life" - the official publication of the Boy Scouts of America. "I just wanted to show America the way I remembered it," - Rockwell wrote

Raymond James Stewart

Postcards Raymond imbued with memories of his childhood in the village. But the artist is almost no information. Unknown even his date of death. We know only that he was born in 1882 in America and several of his works were sold at Heritage Auctions in New York in 2011.

Robin Moulin

"My style choice can be quite wide - from direct and realistic to surreal twist to the common people", - writes about himself Robin. To create an illustration she uses acrylics and airbrush.

Alex Chernigin

Works Alexei Chernigina easily recognized by the bright and seemed nonchalant manner of writing. Shapes and colors like escape from the eye, leaving only a feeling of sunshine and tranquility.

Rob Pointon

Rob Pointon - one of the most interesting artists working and living in the UK. A distinctive feature of his paintings is an unusual angle. As if you look at the world through a peephole or through a wide-angle lens. At times it even grabs the canvas surrounding 360 degrees.

Duong Ngoc Son

This artist from Vietnam inspired impressionism. And this is clearly seen in his works. The style was born out of sincere, strong and exclusive love of nature. He expresses his feelings and emotions on the canvas, and plunges the audience into the world, sunlit and bright memories.

On preview: Howard Behrens

See also:

10 artists who subdued color

In the paintings of 10 artists want to get lost for a long time

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-hudozhniki/v-kartinah-etih-10-hudozhnikov-hochetsya-nadolgo-zabluditsya-1272015/

Tags

See also

New and interesting