This father publishes photos with her daughter at a very touching because

Harlem Benny (Benny Harlem) is not only a model and musician, but also, most importantly, a wonderful father. Recently, your instagram account, he began to lay out photos of 6-year-old little daughter Dzhaksin. At first glance, the highlight of these photos are just quite unusual hairstyles father and daughter. But in fact, Benny decided to publish the images for a different reason.

In his own words, his main task as a father - not only to educate and protect their children, but also to show his daughter that do not need to be ashamed of themselves and the beauty that nature has given you. Thus, Benny hopes that Dzhaksin will grow strong and confident person.

We are in the Website believe that Benny - a model of paternal love and care

Photos published bennyharlem (@bennyharlem)

. June 4, 2016 at 12:07 PDT

«Fatherhood is a miracle and an honor.» - Benny Harlem (Head over to @instagram to read the full interview with @instagram!)

June 19, 2016 at 1:52 PDT

The only way for me to protect her for LIFE is to Prepare her for LIFE. -. I AM MY DAUGHTERS KEEPER

March 12, 2016 at 4:51 PST

Cold Summer

May 31, 2016 at 11:04 PDT

Guided Guider. Guide Her.

June 12, 2016 at 11:02 PDT

?

April 3, 2016 at 4:57 PDT

Exclusively On @xonecole «MODEL BENNY HARLEM IS REVEALS WHAT HE IS TEACHING HIS DAUGHTER ABOUT LOVE» (Interview Link in Bio )

June 19, 2016 at 3:40 PDT

Peace Greets Me Wherever I Am. ?

May 30, 2016 at 1:32 PDT

June 2, 2016 at 10:22 PDT

I AM My Fathers Keeper - taking over daddy's Twitter today ... -Jaxyn @curltureuk #KingWeek

March 11, 2016 at 12:58 PST

Photos on the preview: Benny Harlem / Instagram.com

Pope and daughters - what could be better
Pope Level 80
The natural gift of his father on

exhaust daughter via www.adme.ru/zhizn-semya/dushevnyj-podarok-otca-na-vypusknoj-docheri-1206610/

Tags

See also

New and interesting