86-year-old grandmother has sent a request to the amazing Google and the company responded to her personally!

Grandmothers are delicious on their own. But when they show good manners and intelligence in dealing with the Internet, by such stories just melts the heart. < Website introduces the reader to an elderly Englishwoman, which in a few days became a star of the Internet. Here's how it happened.

June 9 Ben John saw in his laptop 86-year-old grandmother Mae Ashworth unusual request. Grandma Ben in the search bar wrote: «please translate these Roman numerals mcmxcviii thanks»

The grandson thought this is so touching that screen picture posted on Twitter with the comment: «My God! Opened laptop and my granny saw that when it has something to google, then puts the request between the words "please" and "thank you." Oh, I can not! »

In just a few days of its entry retvitnuli more than 11 thousand times. Ben asked Grandma why she is doing. It turned out that she thinks that Google's headquarters is a particular person who answers the questions of visitors. And if to treat him politely, it will query faster.

At Ben's request to Twitter and his grandmother paid attention to the official representatives of Google, which is the same polite old lady replied:

«Dear Grandma Ben! We hope you are right. In the billions of queries the world, but your made us smile. And, yes, by the way, the Roman numerals denote 1998. Thank you. »

via www.adme.ru/notag/86-letnyaya-babushka-obschaetsya-s-google-ispolzuya-spasibo-i-pozhalujsta-1295865/

Tags

See also

New and interesting