How to get rid of negative mysley- 4 effective techniques

1) Equipment - cutting

As soon as you feel that your consciousness crept negative thought, simply cut it. Do not need to analyze it, do not argue with her, do not defend themselves against it - just cut it myself and put in its place is something else. And the key principle here, you should do so immediately, at the very moment, as soon as felt the very thought.

2) Machinery - Label (which we stuck to anything)

This technique is different from the first, it is that instead of having to get rid of, to cut off this idea, we distance ourselves from it and watch from the sidelines. We are seeing it from the outside, but do not let it master us. You can say to yourself, "what's happening to me?" - Came to me today is such a thought, but you call it, as it were in quotation marks, thereby determining its place. And just watching her.

Negative thoughts have power over you only if you respond to them.

3) Machinery - Exaggeration

Once you find yourself in a negative thought, you have to exaggerate it to the absurd. Here, the key point to make it funny. You have to catch yourself in a negative thought, you know that the mind - the great deceiver. You know - that every day it is trying to play with you some kind of a joke. You're observant. Have you noticed it. And you decide to resort to the technique of exaggeration.

You have to say:

- Really, I can not sell anything,

you can say to yourself:

- Well, that remains to do, maybe I'll call or come to this man and open the door

. And suddenly there appears a mechanical cam, and any robot comes out and crack me with all his strength, and then come running with a crowd of people and water will irrigate me.

And then I get hurt, I'm all wet and beaten ... then they set on my Shepherd ... and now I'm all wet, all bitten ... but not enough, I will go back to his office, and all the staff will post signs with the words "You're an idiot why did you come back ??? "

Absurd! But it helps to deprive the negative thought forces.

4) Equipment - Opposition

All we have said negative thought, we must turn to the exact opposite. Once you got the idea, "I will not be able to make a sale," you have to put in its place is completely contrary to her thought. Ie: "I certainly will be able to make a sale»

. If you thought comes, "I will never be able to achieve financial success", you should immediately respond to the exact opposite, and say to yourself: "I'm sure I will achieve huge financial success»

. As soon as the thought came, "I do not for that no good, I'm not good for anything," you say to yourself: "I can do anything, I'm an unusual person»

. It is absolutely impossible, - at the same time to think about the negative and positive, while consciousness can think of one thing, if you dispose of the negative thoughts and put a positive, negative thought you deprive authorities

. The next time you come to a negative thought, you can first hit it first technique, then a couple of second, and can be put 2 hits third, and then add a fourth. You can experiment with these techniques and choose the one that you will like. Most importantly - do not let the great deceiver-control. Those who are engaged in the power of consciousness, must learn to own, control their minds.

Tags

See also

New and interesting