History for sick Arab sheikhs and Jewish blood

Ill one Arab sheikh rare disease - doctors tried every medication, but nothing helps. Said to the wise doctor. He carefully examined the sheikh and says that it would save the blood transfusion, which is only one person in the world. And this man - a poor Jew Izzy

. What should I do. Do not die away! Sheikh told him to bring this Jew. Led Izya the sheikh, who tells him:

- I need your blood transfusion, for that, I give you a million dollars, and "Bentley»

. Izzy shocked, thinking - this is happiness halt. Of course, I agreed. They took his blood poured Sheikh, he recovered, he was awarded Izya and went home.

A year later Sheikh again causes it to yourself. He says you need repeated transfusions, to consolidate the therapeutic effect. Izzy happy - give the money back! Goes to the Sheikh, he gives his blood, Sheikh healthy again.

The Jew thinks now, probably, he told me three million otstegnet! And two cars give!

There looks - it on a tray brought out a big chocolate cake and parchment on which is written "thank you". He was shocked, goes to the Sheikh says:

- Look, but the last time you gave me a million dollars, and "Bentley"! Why are you giving me a chocolate cake and card

-? Well, then there was no Jewish blood in me. - Slyly grinning Sheikh

. Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting