History About how men Sacrificed Wife Skin Buttocks

The couple got in a terrible accident, and the woman's face remained large burns. The doctor told my husband that he would not be able to take to transplant skin from her body because she is too thin. Then her husband offered to donate.

The doctor said that the most appropriate would be the skin from the buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they will not tell anyone where they took the skin, and asked the doctor to keep them secret. After all, in the end, this is a very sensitive issue.

After surgery, all were struck by a new beautiful face of a woman. She looked even better than before! All friends and relatives did not stop to admire the way she looked younger and prettier.

Once, when he was alone with her husband, she could not cope with the emotions on his victim. She said:

- Honey, I want to thank you for everything you've done for me! But it is unlikely I will ever be able to fully express their feelings!

- My favorite - he said. - Do not even think about it. I get enough thanks every time when I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting