It is necessary to cut the towel, and get this cool thing!

I have long wanted Statement terry rug in the bathroom , looked after in the right stores, and when I saw the price, all my enthusiasm vanished ... But it turns out, this stylish and comfortable thing you can do with their hands out towels!

In the closet just found a few of these, who lost the initial brightness, faded in the wash. Things tend to come into disrepair, especially if they are used often ...

mat terry polotenetsItak, for the manufacture of mats bring a stack of inspiration and 3 bath towels. Also for work need sharp scissors, a needle and a thread, suitable color. Please note: when cutting the strips can form many small villi , so it is better to lay a floor, for example, oilcloth

. It is noteworthy that the mat towels , and looks great in the bedroom and in the bathroom, and in the nursery. As it is so convenient to stamp a small child legs ...

... And not only children!

If you take for the cause thoroughly, it will create a design thing in one night, without spending a penny. At the same time freeing up space in the closet.

Saver wisely! I hope you will share this useful article to friends-needlewomen!

Tags

See also

New and interesting