Instead of throwing away the old banks, he came up with something quite remarkable ...

It turned out that the cans - excellent material for all kinds of crafts! Breathe new life into waste cans may every person who does not hesitate to use imagination and creativity looks at life.

I like these crafts are not only its original view ... Using cans in the interior, you are helping the environment, because they do not decompose under natural conditions.

What to make of cans
All you need to such a stylish decor - a couple of old newspapers and tin cans of different sizes

. Very successful composition with flowers!

It is a comfortable cushion for needles and pins!

The inspirational idea to store towels. I have implemented it in blue ...

These coasters will never be superfluous on the table instead of a lot of useful things!

Be sure to make these boxes for the kitchen! Tea, coffee, cereals, dried grass - stored in them can be anything ...

Unbanal pots for plants: a good look at their summer cottage.

Anyone who has children will appreciate the thought appreciated!

Perfect order.

Cans well fit into the modern interior. And how much extra space appears!

Another cute organizer.

Holder combs, you can make a similar and hair dryer.

Why not replace the tin gift box, decorated with their own hands? Creativity knows no boundaries and recognizes no rules ...

Convenient portable rack for cutlery. Very good for a picnic!

I love the order, I like it when everything is in place. I also appreciate the beauty and looking for her everywhere ... This of cans crafts proving that any object can become a fascinating thing that brings joy and comfort.

I hope you, too, have taken to heart the idea. Show your friends that you can make of unremarkable banks!

Tags

See also

New and interesting