She cut the plastic and put it on the phone. From what happened next, take your breath away!

We all know that hologram - This three-dimensional image. But few people have heard that it can be created using a standard smartphone! Feel like a real magician, we know the secret of this miracle, and they are happy to share.

Soon there will be phones that will project a holographic image interlocutor during the phone call, creating the illusion of human presence nearby. There are already three-dimensional images that can be touched! While scientists continue to make incredible discoveries, you can enjoy this spectacular experiment ...

projector holograms for telefonaTebe need
transparent plastic box from the CD-ROM (can be replaced by a sheet lamination) < stationery knife or glass cutter graph paper line adhesive tape or superglue pen smartphone < /

Manufacturing
Draw on graph paper or plain white trapezoid with the proportions of 1 cm x 4 cm x 6 cm (6 cm - bottom base 1 cm - top, and 4 cm - height). Carefully engrave figure. In the final paper pattern engrave 4 of trapeze made of transparent plastic with the help of a knife stationery. the trapeze Scrapie tape or superglue to each other on the sides. Now just put the design on your smartphone to include special video hologram!

This short video will show you how to easily do this trick. The result led me into an absolute delight!

And here is the video hologram!

I will repeat this trick! I can imagine what a delight to come to my children, to see this hologram projector for your phone ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting