Who would have thought that the usual plastic hooks are so versatile! 25 incomparable ideas.

I could not ignore these ideas: I love order and properly organized space! Browse this list and you have brilliant ideas: conventional plastic hook so a wide range of applications that will be useful to you at least some of these ideas. I really liked the idea of ​​number 5, 11, 16 and 21!

Plastic hooks
  1. You can use hooks as the cord holders from electrical appliances. ol >

The pads on chairs will not slide off, if fasten them with adhesive strips of plastic hooks!

Plastic hook will never be over in a car: for example, you can hang a makeshift garbage bag on him!

sticky strips , which attach the hooks to different surfaces, capable of very strongly bonded to each other different things. The tray turns into a table, we need only attach a suitable basis!

Suspended bowls for the colors on the screen: this miracle is possible thanks to the plastic hooks!

Hooks always help with decorating the room!

Especially useful are the hooks in the house where there are children: convenient to hang things that should always be at hand.

It is convenient to hang the ring on the hook when you remove them before washing dishes or other housework.

An easy way to do canopy !

So you need to keep the hair curling and hair dryer! What saves space ...

Nozzles for blender

It is very convenient to fix the cables, using the velcro hooks for. Now, the cable modem is not underfoot!

Wi-Fi signal will be stronger if hang router higher using hooks.

With small hook, you can fix the trash bag so that it does not slide off.

You can build a convenient stand for your tablet using the hooks!

The idea for the accommodation of children's art works!

Another idea: it will be necessary not only hooks and pieces of useless wooden frames or baseboards. Small shelves ready ...

Pictures can also be mounted on a sticky strip on the hook!

A great way to keep the toothbrushes.

I dream so fasten headphones on your monitor!

Of course, the hooks are designed to hang the curtains!

Metal hooks and rod suitable for Storage shoes!

Now jewelry will never be lost ...

Even more storage space for small items!

I have always had problems with storage lids. Now I know what to do!

Tell us in the comments which of the ideas you like most!

Tags

See also

New and interesting