20 penetrating quotes Irish writer

Optimist with an open heart - this is the name Cecelia Ahern. Stories of the Irish writer prove that any, even the most desperate situation there is a piece of luck for us. Even if the path to it is not easy and often begins with pain.

< Website has selected quotes from books Cecilia Ahern, which affected millions of love stories and experiences.

< br>
  • We need to learn to live with his love, and not to hide from it
  • to love a person to answer thee in return, -. it is a miracle in itself <. what is a luxury - at any moment to be able to hug a loved one
  • When people say "it's a long story," usually meant that the story is so short and stupid,. it is a shame to tell.
I do not wanna be one of those who had once been so important, so much, whose friendship is so valued, and in a few years it has become a vague memory ... in general, I have to dobrela bath, I flopped into the water and decided to drown himself. And suddenly I remembered that I had laid up a few pieces of chocolate cake yesterday! Whatever may be said, and in the world there are still things that make life worth living. You can run and run hard, but the focus is something that that escape from himself no one has yet succeeded. Life can not consist only of the wonderful moments. Then they cease to be wonderful and will be conventional. How can we evaluate happiness if you never suffered? Good girls always remain in the cold. You will be surprised to what extent it easy in the morning to get up out of bed, if will do what causes no desire to throw out the window. Aim for the moon: even if you miss, you still remain among the stars. Our memory - the only contact that you have we survived. In memory we can again and again to hug and kiss loved ones, laugh and cry with them. This is our main value It's so fucking hard -. All the time trying to be happy Imagine what it is -. Cause a person pain, make them feel lonely, hurt and unloved because what do you think, so better for him. If miracles can be written using chemical formulas, people would believe in them more readily. There are people who do not embrace endlessly and do not play with you in a different game, but I still love you. They just do not know how to say it. When the heart is broken, it happens silently. Inside we are all toiling from screaming, but no one hears I do not know, it's sad:.. Do not have dreams or seek out other people's dreams on the Internet Do you really need in Paris, if you hug? If people are made for each other, they will be together.

via www.instagram.com/ivantroyanovsky/

Tags

See also

New and interesting