Amazing History Fulvio Pellegrino, which turned away from all

It is hard to imagine what times people are ready for the sake of outer beauty. The Italian Fulvia Pellegrino has experienced a lot of plastic surgery. Result - a complete disaster. But, if you think you know her story, something deeply wrong. During her current way is much more brutal truth.

Fulvia was born in a typical Catholic family, his childhood undergoing strict religious prohibitions on the part of the father. Becoming a teenager, she felt, how much different from the others: Fulvia was born a man, Fulvio. However, since a very young age he had always dreamed of being a woman.

Fearing dishonor his deeply religious family, Fulvio did everything to become a real man: go on the hunt to buy expensive cars, I learned to make

At 24, Marisa met Fulvio. Soon, at the insistence of parents married young - Fulvio continued to pretend to be what he really was not. In the mystery of the man's wife regularly visited gay clubs, dressed in women's clothes and color, remaining alone. His double life he hid from all family members.

After 16 years of marriage Fulvio could not hide from his wife more than his true nature. The man decided to open Marisa.

Fulvio told his wife that he was going to do an operation to replace the floor. Marisa was in shock. This she could not imagine. Forgive her husband, she managed only through frequent visits to a psychologist.

For the sake of their dreams Fulvio sold all his guns, cars and even a house. Brothers, relatives, father and mother - all abandoned him. Also Marisa, who once made a vow at the altar of her husband's support in all your endeavors.

Fulvio's father repeatedly tried to send his son to a psychiatric hospital.

4 After breast augmentation, liposuction 2, operations on the nose and 150 lifts Fulvio could not be found. In 56 years, he finally became what he had always dreamed of. However, the result of a man expecting a slightly different ...

Fulvia wanted to look like Allan Starr, who once also did surgery to become a woman.

Stop the Italian is not going, "I should do more operations, I am ready. I will stop only when I

perfect. " Because of his obsession with the beauty of the Fulvia was in huge debt. Only in operation it has spent more than $ 75,000 - for the money to buy himself a small family house. Walking through the streets of his native city, "woman" to hear how others are whispering behind her, offending and humiliating. At his father's funeral Fulvia was not allowed.

Marisa remains faithful to her husband, in spite of everything. "Today we are like sisters Marisa. Of course, she's not gay and never slept with me. My male organs are still in place, but due to the female hormones, which I will now drink abundantly, they are no longer functioning, "- says Fulvia

Marisa takes care of his "sister", and provides it with all necessary. For the sake of their beauty Fulvia lost everything.

Who is the real hero of this story - you decide. One thing is clear - go from one extreme to the good not to bring anyone else. Share the story, if you too shocked transformation Fulvia.

Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting