Kiev Comfort - whether to buy air conditioner in this company?

Despite the huge variety of proposals, the selection of air conditioners in Kiev - it is not as simple as we would like. When I needed to buy a climate for office equipment, I have long thought about how to contact the company. As a result, opted for firm Kievkomfort. She advised me to good friend, also bought there a split-system. What can I say about the cooperation with the company and why recommend it? The answer is quite long.

< Why do I recommend the company Kiev Comfort?

To begin with, the company's website kievkomfort.com.ua actually find any modern air conditioning. When choosing drew attention to the fact that technology is offered as an industrial and household - for individuals. Enough for a long time could not decide what kind of model preferred. I wanted to purchase a wall air conditioner. But reading the features of different types of HVAC equipment (useful information on this issue, it turned out, also available on the website), opted for the column model.

But with what the brand was to be my equipment there was really a lot of questions. The fact that the range is quite large. To buy air conditioner in Kiev, I had to seek the assistance of consultants. Fortunately, the support I have really competent and professional. In order not to tire themselves a long correspondence, contacted by telephone company manager. She answered all my questions, soorientirovatsya prices. Next, I decided to take action itself. As a result, I chose the products of the company Zanussi. I learned a brief description of each model directly on the site. Ordered air conditioning in few clicks.

Now shipping. After I added items to a virtual shopping cart, it was necessary to include your phone number to contact. Despite the fact that the order is made late in the evening, about 19 hours, the manager called a few minutes later and we discussed the delivery condition conditioner.

< Summarize your opinion about the company

Collaboration with the company Kiev Comfort I was very pleased. Technology came to the pre-specified period of time and to the very equipment and no complaints. On my order, I received a guarantee and now convinced that in the event of breakage of the problems I will not have. I would like to thank our employees for that work as efficiently and professionally. In the future, I will recommend my friends buy air conditioners and split systems only in this company!

Elena Zhiltsova

Tags

See also

New and interesting