The stranger said that she Spoils Baby - A Mom made me cry!

Kelly Dirks many times heard the phrase "spoiled child." Ever since she became a mother, her comments about the parents approach to education released both familiar and unfamiliar people. Many have said that it is too indulge their children, and they will never grow as independent people. Rather than start something changed in accordance with the expectations of others, Kelly listened to them with a constant smile on his face and continued to do as it sees fit. She did not let other people's opinions influence her decision. They do not know everything. Do not know why it does so.

Meanwhile, the fact has its own, a good reason, and one day, when Kelly walked to the supermarket, she again heard a remark by an unknown woman. It was the last straw in the cup of her patience, and it spodviglo young woman to write a letter to the Facebook page ...

"Dear stranger from Target!

I have a thousand times heard this phrase: "It spoils the child." You were somehow holy sure that my children will never know the word "independence". I smiled at you, kissed the child and continued to shop.

If only you knew what I know!

If you knew how she spent the first 10 months of his life: one, in a sterile metal box, without a mother, which could soothe and hug crumb. If you knew what was her little face expression when the nurse children's home for the first time gave me her into his arms. It was a mixture of fear and hope, serenity and anxiety. No it did not take the handles from birth - the child did not know what it is

! Previously, she was not even crying when I was in the orphanage, because I understand - still will not answer! She was looking for someone to caress her, I regretted - and no! In fact, her life was one continuous autonomy. If you only knew how much time and effort we put to this little baby forgot the word "injury" and "danger" that for 10 months of firmly entrenched in her mind!

If only you knew what I know ...

As she whimpers when it descends from the hands to the ground, and how happy when it is taken on the handle. She sings in the morning and coo with pleasure, knowing that it will come, it will not abandon. As she searches for mom or dad to those lulled her. As we cried in the day when she came into our lives. This independent and ... vulnerable.

If only you knew what I know.

Pamper your child - the most important work that I have ever had, and it is a privilege! And I'm going to wear on your hands for as long as necessary, so that it has learned - it is safe. What is she - loved, needed "

. Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting