Her dress looks stunning, but when turned off the light, I do not believe my eyes!

Film enthusiasts know Claire Danes as a talented actress, but after the ceremony Met Gala - 2016 dress actress outdid its popularity! Danes even without even knowing it, has received the title of "Galactic Cinderella" for its luxurious outfit. This wonder-garment was created by the famous American designer Zac Posen. Photos dress in the blink of an eye went to the Internet ...

What is so special in it? The fact that it is necessary to switch off the light, and it's magical dress turns into something unimaginable. As if in a fairy tale was ...

The main theme of the costume pm Met Gala in 2016 was high technology. Posen decided pokreativit and presented to the public a charming outfit that showed beautiful Claire Danes. I am sure you can not wait to take a look at this dress firsthand!

37-year-old Claire Danes was lucky enough to be brought before the public in a chic dress fluorescent.

Admit it, gorgeous outfit in itself, but when the light is switched off, there is something incredible ...

In the dark dress glows poizvodya on the surrounding stunning effect.

Yes, just like in the Disney cartoon Cinderella.

Let us admire it in all its glory:

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting