Post a purely Odessa flirting

Odessa - a special city. On the unique humor and slang famous legends of its people, write books and make films. In Odessa citizens have their own opinions about everything - and the relationship between man and woman is not an exception

Website says this view of romance, if not the best, the most accurate witty
<.. br>
- Fima, you sho me wink
? - It's a nervous tic
. - Fima, you are a liar and a scoundrel! I'm in the mood -! Kiss me, Monya
! ? - What kind of an orgy in the fifth year of family life - Sema, Schaub you know, the girl should be able to roll three things: banks, eyes and hysteria
! -. Yes, yes, and his lip

- Oh, Fimochka, you are over forty, and you are not married !
- Aunt Sima, I beg of you, there has to someone born to be happy ... - Faechka, still describe yourself in a few words
? - Oh, you? In a nutshell? On the fan ... - See you - a pleasure. Do not see - the other -. Celia, I'm not ready to marry you, but I have to make the first installment payment of marital debt -. Boris, why you will not take I?
- Beru
. - Where ?! No movies, no matter party or in a cafe ...
- Rosette, you're always in my heart

Odessa.. A couple passes by "well over 80" Old ladies selling flowers. The guy pulls out a purse, a friend pulled his sleeve:
- What are you, well, why
? Replica grandmother:
- Girl, I tell you, sho is not the case when it is necessary to resist - We are with my Monya reached an exclusive sexual compatibility: yesterday we both had a headache -. Sarochka, you're the girl of my dreams - beautiful, cheerful ...
- You want me to sleep
? - And smart -! Sofochka, you always do my nerves ... Why should I wait for you so long ?!
- Zhora, I beg you! You sho, did not you know? I like to be the long-awaited ...

- Sarah, we're married to you the first day, and you're already quarreling!
- But I'm still waiting for this day for two years -! Nothing I'm not fat! I Boris says that I have a perfect figure.
- Celia, he was a mathematician, for him the ideal figure - Ball -! Abrash, I did not tell you, you sho my best
? - No
! - Shaw is it, and who am I yesterday said it
-?! Sarah, your home
Celia? - No, not yet come
. - All dragged
? - How can you ?! It is still looking for a way to marry

-! Firochka, advise, sho do I do ?! I just do not know who of the three to get married. One earns well, other - wise, the third very good dancer
. - And that, first, could not learn to dance -? Izzy, we're going home with you
? - Little Sophie, and how you want
? - And how to say: "Porsche" or "porshe"
? - Honey, still true to say: "trolleybus» Odessa.. Privoz.
- Man-ah! You, perhaps, the pilot?
- No
. - And what if you have flown past the -?! Sofochka, you did agree to be my wife
? - Yasha, immediately on his knees, not wrinkle our Brookie

! via # image18224660

Tags

See also

New and interesting