These amazing decoration allow to wear a little pieces of nature

Once Kay Bells thought and realized that her life and work perfectly no place for creativity, and it is very sad. Then she went to fashion design courses, during the passage of which it suddenly osenilo.Key decided to create a "capsule of Nature", filling the tiny glass bottles and flasks with strange and beautiful songs from living materials. It can be flowers, grass, rocks, crystals, parachutes dandelions ... Yes anything. Live composition Kay not only very beautiful - they are made by hand, each thing exists in a single copy

. The designer has created its own online store for their products, and three weeks later woke up famous. Bottles and cones scattered like hot cakes! Four years later, Kay and her boyfriend working on new jewelry full time in the studio, located in the picturesque coastal town of Galway in Ireland. Nature inspires designers around at everything new and exciting compositions

Website offers its readers together to admire the vivid decorations Kay

At work I use a variety of living materials:.. Not only plants, but also, for instance, pet hair, ashes, stones and so on. d.

Every thing is for me a special znachenie

I had fun a lot when made decorations for their first customers - my friends

Over the four years of my shop, I met a lot of amazing people who love my raboty

< br>

My grandfather often sent me bags of crystals and rhinestones Christmas. Perhaps he is awakened in me a love for jewelry izdeliyam

My father even fashioned a special wardrobe to accommodate there my raboty

You can buy jewelry in her shop Kay Ruby Robin See also: "rainbow kitty" - a charming hairstyle with a secret

! via www.boredpanda.com/terrarium-jewelry-microcosm-ruby-robin-boutique/

Tags

See also

New and interesting