We are single, but we do not "leftovers"!

Marriage in China is an absolute value, to which every woman is obliged to seek in every way. Marry a must, otherwise after 27 years you will become the "leftovers" - this is the Chinese equivalent of more familiar to us the phrase "blue stocking" .However Chinese women increasingly reject this dubious "privilege". "Social pressure is very large - says 33-year-old" lone "Li Yu Xuan, - society treats women who had not managed to get my husband to 27, or consciously chose education and career instead of a dull stay married to the first counter»

. Last year, the International Prestige Skincare Brand SK-ll has launched a global campaign #changedestiny ( «change fate"), under which women around the world are struggling with discrimination and forced marriage. The history of this struggle and its bright achievements formed the basis for the movie "marriage market", dedicated to the problems of the Chinese girls who do not want to marry out of obligation. All what they want - is to link their fate with those with whom you really want to live together for life - or not to marry. It would seem that it is so simple and natural for the modern girl. The film shows that this is not so everywhere.

"Even if I am one, believe me, I can live a happy long life, the one I want!" - Says Wang Xiao Qi. "I do not want to get married just to be married," - adds Li Yu Xuan, - "This path does not lead me to happiness»

. via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting