Flemish portraits of the XV century, "recreated" in the aircraft toilets

Most of the passengers during the flight many hours reading books, sleeping or something to eat or drink, but the American Nina Hachaduryan locked in the toilet of the aircraft to make self-portraits in the style of Flemish painting XV veka.Seriya such portraits Nina is part of the "places of Purpose »(Seat Assignment), as the material which is used for everything that can be found in the aircraft during the flight.

Website has invited you to view these very funny" airborne masterpieces. "< br>
in our opinion, Nina boasts not only artistic talent, but also a great sense of humor

Here's how she talks about the photo series: "One day during a short trip to Monaco in March 2010 I suddenly accidentally put his napkin on his head and took a photo of a reflection in a mirror on a mobile phone. The resulting image reminded me of portraits of Flemish masters XV century ».

« Then I took a few more pictures, and as a result by the end of the flight I got a series of images in the same style that I called "Free portraits." "

to create peculiar paintings of the XV century deep dark Nina used dense black background sharf.

That is the have now, the high art of toilet pictures!

See also: 25 pictures in which reality is difficult to believe

via bigpicture.ru/?p=444209

Tags

See also

New and interesting