12 wacky habits, doomed to poverty

Popular personal growth coach Eugene Deyneko talked about what happens when talented people repeat the habits of the poor themselves become so. Site publishes his post, so that our readers can test yourself and think about what life might need a little izmenit.Dvenadtsat years of psychological practice allowed me to highlight a number of habits inherent to poor people. It is interesting to observe how poor follow these habits over and over again. But the interesting thing happens when talented people repeat the habits of the poor themselves become so! How to avoid it? Let us call all

«habit of poverty."

1. Poor people are always looking for vinovatyhBedny never takes responsibility. He would rather blame their failures colleagues, boss or system than admit defeat. Poor thinks so: "If they do not, then I would have been successful", "I do not interfere, I can not do anything»

2.. Pull vremyaS childhood imposed on us old folk "wisdom": "Seven times measure - cut once." Time goes by, and you still think it is metered, and, ultimately, there is someone more adventurous, which cuts off "your" piece and carries. The one who is not afraid to take the first step and take the risk, someone who uses their ideas, rather than burying them in the corners of his memory.

A person with a poor man's way of thinking is always playing for time and again assigns own ineffectiveness at the expense of others.

3. No riskaBednye not at risk. They prefer a steady, though not a great income. As a result, and live from paycheck to paycheck, but under the wing of the imaginary stability.

4. Do not pay others for their trudChelovek a poor man's way of thinking likes to live at the expense of others. Music, workshops, films or software - it shakes with torrents. His philosophy - is the search for opportunities to get paid products or services - free of charge. And it simplifies life services (torrent, purse, pirate sites) by the same poor to poor. I downloaded a paid product for free = stolen. Stealing someone else's intellectual property and fraud condemn human ever to live in poverty.

5. Pity sebyaChasto people see the root of their problems in their environment - whether it is unfavorable geographical position, figure flaws, born poor, inadequate education, does not live in the country, and so there are dozens of reasons to myself regret In the arsenal of a poor man, and capital. pity not earn.

6. Whining and zhalovatsyaNe secret that the lack of money - the cause of negative emotions. In contrast to the poor man, the man with the thinking of the rich man sees failure as a stepping stone to his goal, he was not used to whine and complain about destiny. Sometimes you want to talk to you regretted, but it is easier from this does not become, and the amount of money in your wallet has not changed - they both was not, and is not

7.. To think that people will say drugieUspeshny appreciate their individuality and does not depend on the opinions of others. The poor tend to be the opposite - the lion's share of their time and energy he spends on maintaining its reputation in the eyes of other people. He focuses on the people more successful and strong. Compare held against him, which gives him another good excuse for whining and complaints.

8. Spending money vpustuyuBedny man has no financial strategy. His goal - to earn and spend. Rich, in turn, received hard money invested in the creation of capital. A common mistake of thinking in such a situation: "What can I invest if there is no money." No money, because a person does not think about the future. Rich are not those who earn a lot, and those who have learned to properly manage their income.

9. Search immediate vygodBednye not strive to learn something new, they do not work in the future and want to make right now. This is a prime example of the consumer behavior of the system. Man wants everything at once, with the minimum of effort. He is like a farmer who eats the seed potatoes in the winter, not thinking about what to plant in the spring.

10. Doing that is not nravitsyaU the poor can always find the guilty 10, 100 and 1,000 excuses the reasons why he should go on unloved work. He lives only thinking about Friday, damn boss, but still every Monday meekly walks into the office. On busy with his business he has, as a rule, do not have the guts. So, without changing anything, people live their own lives. Year after year.

11. Spending time with the poor vpustuyuChelovek thinking wonders: how to "kill" time? This is an extremely negative attitude must be transformed into the right question: how do I use the time for maximum benefit? In the end, everyone gets something to aspire to - a poor "kill" time and your life, and the rich use their time and richer

12.. Live stranger zhiznyuBednyakam inherent serious mistake of thinking - to project the lives of others on his own. Numerous series, art books and stories of stars only incite them to it. Enjoying the adventures of other people, the poor live in illusions and shadows success of their idols. Do not run the risk of cross through doubts and fears. Be afraid to start small and build brick by brick by their fate.

Perhaps, in these descriptions and you see yourself, but that's no reason to be upset. Use this text as clues to what needs to be a change. Use the description of the habits of a motivation for action.

< All is good to you!

Author Eugene Deyneko

via www.blog.deyneko.com.ua/archives/12127

Tags

See also

New and interesting