Seeing the figure of Yuri Gagarin by car, he walked around it and ... speechless with surprise!

From the author:
Today, I traveled on business and saw a car in the parking lot with aerogram Gagarin. I liked, well sfotkal. I wanted to go, but I thought, and maybe on the other side something to eat. And I was blown away when I saw there!

On the other side is a full text of the farewell letter Yuri Gagarin, his wife and daughters, which he wrote before the flight on 12 April. The letter was to be handed over to the wife in the case of the tragic outcome. But, fortunately, it ended well April 12, 1961. But it still was handed Valentina Gagarina later, after the accident in 1968 ...

I can not even imagine who may belong to such a machine. Text of the letter is very personal. Maybe someone from the relatives of ... In any case, today I experienced a very unusual feeling

Here is the text of the letter:

Hello, my dear, dearly loved Valya, Helen and checkmark! Decided here is to write a few lines to share with you and to share with those of joy and happiness that I have fallen today. Today government commission decided to send me into space first. You know, dear Valya, I am happy, I want to and you were pleased with me. An ordinary person entrusted with such a large state task - to build the first road into space! Can you dream big? After all, this is - the story is - a new era! The next day I should start. You at this time going about their business. A very large task fell on my shoulders. I would like this to stay a little longer with you, talk to you. But, alas, you're away. However, I always feel you beside me.

There technique I trust completely. It should not take. But there is in fact that of the blue man falls and breaks his neck. Here, too, something can happen. But I myself is do not believe it. Well, if that happens, then I ask you first of all you, Valya, not killed with grief. After all, life is life, and no one is guaranteed that it will not crush the car tomorrow. Take care, please, our girls love them as I love myself. Grow of them, please do not shirkers, no mama's daughters, and these people who are potholes of life would not have been afraid. Grow people worthy of a new society - communism. This will help you state. Well satisfied with his personal life, as the conscience tells you, as it sees fit. No, I do not impose obligations on you and it is not right to do so. Something too mournful letter obtained. I myself do not believe it. I hope this letter you will never see, and I would be ashamed of myself for that fleeting weakness. But if something happens, you have to know everything to the end.

Until I lived honestly, truthfully, for the benefit of people, and even though it was small. Once, as a child, read the words Chkalov:. "If to be, be the firstĀ» So I try to be them, and I will until the end. I want, Valya, people dedicate this flight of a new society, communism, in which we enter, our great motherland, our science. I hope that in a few days we will again be together, we will be happy. Valya, you, please, do not forget my parents, if possible, help in anything. Tell them from me a big hello and let them forgive me for what they did not know about anything, but they are not supposed to know. Well, it seems that's all. Goodbye, my family. Tightly you hugs and kisses, greetings, your dad and Jura. 04.10.61 Mr.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting