The fatal mistake of parents, which in any case can not commit

Site offers you useful and important text, dedicated to children's safety. As it is considered a bug that can be fatal, if time does not pay attention to it. The author - Leah Sharov, head of the center "Stop Risk" .Mamy and Dad, I talk to you for three minutes, and it's very, very important. During 2014-2015, I spent at least hundreds of safety training, and possibly much more, so at least 2000-3000 children told me about how they imagine the perpetrator, whom they help in the street, with whom will not hesitate, and that will do in the event of danger.

will share conclusions based on accurate statistics:

9 out of 10 children 7-9 years old do not know by heart the number of parents phone. Think about what could happen if your child will stay in the street without their mobile phone, it will contact you?

< 19 of the 20 children of all ages is carried polite aunt to the nearest shop, school , bus stop. In some classes of hands raised, without exception.

< 19 of the 20 children of all ages to help an elderly uncle to convey to the machine package, puppy, kitten, briefcase, bag.

this 10 out of 10 primary school students is considered an elderly man fifty years. First-graders are ready to be written in the "old" and forties. A seniors' need help ».

< 19 of 20 first-graders-vtoroklashek and about half of the children 10-14 years of age are sure to easily find out a criminal street (in black clothes, eerie, hiding, "strange looks", comes with a big bag, behaves unusually, slyly smiling unnaturally, lures sweet, slovenly man 30-35 years old, like a tramp or a criminal).

At least half of the children will run in case of danger to the porch, into the yard, somewhere "where you can hide».
All the children feel that they can trust "familiar to adults', including neighbors, parents of friends, vendors from the nearby store - all the people, whom they had once seen

19 of 20. children absolutely go somewhere to anyone who calls them by name.

19 of 20 children of all ages hesitate to loudly shout, "Help! I do not know the man! "If someone will take them by the hand and lead somewhere.

And this is only part of a very grim statistics. And the most important point is this: let's eliminate from conversations with our children about the possible dangers of the word "suspicious»

real culprits that can lead your child - not suspicious.. He - not the most suspicious of the passers-by often. It's polite, smiling, well-dressed man, it's a pretty woman or a neat little old man.

Tell your children that "suspicious" criminals exist only in the movies and on television crime news. A child should only trust family members and teachers, perhaps the nurse and the driver, a cross and a close family friend. And no one else

Everyone else -. Strangers who have not come to your child or to treat or help or just to chat As long as you do not tell her about it. children a hundred times, until you teach them to automatically respond any the man, "I do not know you, I will not talk to you," you can not be absolutely sure of anything. They never will believe that the offender goes to the mask and gun.

via www.facebook.com/garmonichnaya7ya/photos/a.225436594295916.1073741828.225235497649359/530412907131615/?type=3&theater

Tags

See also

New and interesting