Groom №1 All Russia - Real ad on a dating site

Open vacancies ladylove and part-mistress sverhroskoshnyh interiors! Stucco, gilding, glitter - upload

! Bride and half the kingdom into the bargain. But the requirements of the prince, to run for the dating sites that match. Bride line up and cry, not believing his luck ...

Old-timers tell us what lured beauties groom named Igor not so long ago:

"Russia, St. Petersburg

I am looking for a: Woman aged 16-20 years

I want to find:

UK increases and decent Cinderella all there (with no bad habits with good external data and the presence of intelligence), to convert into a princess, capable of loyalty, fidelity and love (without the intimate past, knowing that such honor to a young and dress nova) .Not to write: megalomaniac who consider themselves the last ass on the planet; shabby loser; illiquid marriage market; people with gay; zavislivyh idiots whose discussions, tips, questions are not wanted. Postings not leave-not interested. Body for sale are not accepted, I'm squeamish. Write only on the case, the rest of the Verbal diarrhea can not be read. »

Today requests matured (in the questionnaire meant that he 45 years old) prince became a little more modest:

"I am looking for:

Woman aged 18-20 years

without bad habits, presence of brain external data capable of loyalty and devotion ... lyubov.b s old illiquid market is not interested in marriage ever. »

: Fishki.net

Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting