A woman should be married

A woman should be married So grandmother said to his daughters, and those -. The. If a woman is not married for a long time may hurt its reputation. Be sure to happen horrible thing: there will be fans and flirting. Flirt - is unacceptable. And the fans - it's awful. Therefore it is necessary to get married, take care of her husband and live with him all his life.

If you happen to bad we have to wait three years to get married again. While flirting has not begun. And Natasha's aunt, a widow, to grieve and married three years. I met with a decent and respectable professor and arranged the wedding: a wedding without? The bright dress with a bouquet of roses, with blond curls. In general, all the women in the family, except for me, tall, slim, blond basically. With blue eyes. Brünnhilde. And the gray-haired professor next.

And I also came to the cafe. The whole family gathered. And the two ladies unpleasant, such full, slightly grubby, with curly short hair and were discussed Aunt Natasha. Perhaps they were the employee cafe or organizing a wedding, I do not know. But all could hear. < As one friend said with venom in his voice, that stupidity which - to arrange a wedding. And that way to dress up. In general, the bride is well over 40, that's how it
I am pleased intervened and said that Aunt Natasha 68. And she looks so good, yeah. Usually better. In jeans and sweaters - they go over it. A dress, really, just a little old. Women upset and went sideways, trying not to look in the mirror, a large mirror in the hall. Although harmless, they were there to see. < And to think, who looks bad on someone else's wedding this ...

Author: Anna Kir'yanova
Preview: Cinema concern "Mosfilm»

via www.mosfilm.ru/main.php

Tags

See also

New and interesting