She was born without arms and dreamed of becoming an actress - People Just looking at her with a puzzled ...

American Giuffria Angel (Angel Giuffria) calls itself the world's only an actress with a bionic prosthesis. The girl was born with the pathology of the left hand, she had no hands and most of the forearm, and her first prosthesis made in the 4 months.

During its growing American changed more than 30 "artificial hand", and they were mostly cosmetic dentures, which are only used to mask the lack of a limb.

I think there are people who like to be different from the rest. I have never had a hand - and I like that I'm not like everybody else. I love my bionic arm, like being called a cyborg, and I think it's fun.

After high school, Angel got a psychologist profession and took acting lessons. Her actor's portfolio - a few bit parts in such films as "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay" and "Auditor»

. In 2015, she traveled to Russia, where it took part in the festival Geek Picnic.

Angel leads an active social networks, including photoblog in Instagrame which tells about the success in the classroom for archery and gun dealing with owners of bionic prostheses and other events of his life.

American and periodically publishes its own photo without the prosthesis, recalling that she does not hesitate to be different from other people, and wearing a bionic arm does not make it the other person.

: Fishki.net

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting