History of the Renaissance.

Hi all dear friends.
I will share with you his history of the Renaissance.
My name is Vlad, I'm 22 year.
Vegetarian 2 years and half a year raw food diet.

More then 2 years ago I ate everything as ALL and drank on holidays :)
He did not like to read books, mostly just interested in sports. Much time is spent on sports and evening gatherings meaningless. Life did not promise changes and I kind of dabbled in a little lake.

One drew attention to his fatigue and heaviness in the stomach, drowsiness after meals and during employment. Laziness.
Since this greatly influenced the development of my physical, I began to wonder what it takes to get rid of in their diets. Revising all ...

We all know that cakes, flour is unfit food, but few deepens food intake theme :)
One came across information that the meat is the most severe food. Wow ... How did it :) And I thought that you need to eat more of it :) Well, you know, the stereotype imposed by society through the media, doctors and public opinion.
People are afraid of change and what that change. Simply be like everyone else and take everyone's opinion, in order not to peck. Well, live easier without changing habits)
I did not ask advice from friends and parents.
I decided to give up meat at least a week =)
Eating soup without meat :) Kashi and more vegetables and fruits ...
A week later, a feeling of lightness led me into raptures.
He continued on without meat. Then after 2 - 3 months I refused to fish. I noticed that she, too, inhibits my development. Dairy products have ceased to exist by themselves. I do not want to consume and that's it.

He began to notice changes in the physical and the spiritual perception of the world. The ease in the body accompanies me day and night and the feeling of happiness filled me every day. Love and belief in themselves have become my life partner. Quit work went into business :)
A bold, decisive, I realize AROUND ...
It was a new feeling, a sense of goodness and love, accompanying me. Fears and other negative emotions disappeared. They almost did not watch that could not please me ... :) new perception of reality.
So wow. I wanted to throw all the heaviness of digestion =))
And the changes have affected every cell of my body, every sphere of life =)

We came upon a book by Vadim Zeland and other literature.
I learned about the raw food diet. Increased share in your diet raw food fresh.
So I dropped the unneeded weight of about 15 kg of the raw food diet for 2 months.
The feeling of happiness, unity with the world, the ease, the most important - Sincerity with all men. Now I am not afraid to take a step forward towards the unknown and became open to all people.
There was a feeling in me that there are Ranger, who oversees the actions believed in me and lets do whatever he wants my soul with good intentions :)

Guys. It changes all around. The perception of reality has become like a child.
Reborn. Delight of Life. I rejoice in the morning and can not wait when it will take a long night to get up and running Create the benefit of all That Is.

NEW Setting, interests, habits, lifestyle and career.
As we approach the raw food diet, as it is already eating raw food for several months, I began to notice a craving for beauty, creativity. He began to draw, sing, do yoga. He began to set themselves high goals.
Now I understand the meaning of words - nothing is impossible

All I want to say that we live in a time of tremendous change in the world.
It is necessary to raise the vibration of their cells.
And they are composed of what we eat.
I am sure that each of you will be delighted to find so many wonderful changes in your life. Just simply should stop to eat something that is not peculiar to us by nature.
Note. The Creator has prepared the best kind of food for us.
Fruits Vegetables Nuts (Fruits). They do not need to add salt and pepper. All animals in nature eat their food in its original form, not boiled and seasoned. Do not get sick. Do not get old! ;)
Only people from many diseases because it violates the simple laws of nature.

Simple - the word
Growth Difficult - False

Do not complicate anything. Enjoy your life.
Ahead of us expect a bright future. With Love, Vlad;)

Tags

See also

New and interesting