Develop in parallel! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

It prompted me to write this theme the fact that there are quarrels and conflicts within families, with family, with our most beloved and dear people on the grounds of failure by us or their raw food diet. Yes, strange as it may sound, many raw foodists may not take CE. I call it "flawed raw food diet».

Monitor their health, keep your body clean and care for them - it is certainly all commendable and deserves approving nod. BUT! We must not forget that YOU - IT'S NOT ONLY THE BODY! I will say even more: you do and not the body, you are something more and more serious. Let us not limit yourself spacesuit. Friends, do not need fanatet and indulge in all serious. Be reasonable. Do not forget that we are all human, we are all humans)) Together we are stronger.

Raw food diet - a high-vibration style food, which raises your body at a different height, opens up a wide horizon for its development. Taking care of the physical part, do not forget about the spiritual, which is primary. Otherwise, your perception of the world is included in dissonance with the existing state of affairs. In this case, only the raw food diet will bring a lot of inconvenience and conflict in your life, sometimes reaching the point of absurdity.

Here is an analogy to be more understandable. EC without an open mind as the student with the nuclear suitcase. The potential is huge, and the knowledge and skills - ZERO. It may hurt yourself and loved ones - will not find it. Therefore, I repeat: to evolve in parallel! The evolution of consciousness is as important as improving your body.

As consciousness development entails development of the body, and the body development entails the development of consciousness. And it does not happen automatically, it is done manually. We feel comfortable and go into resonance with itself only when the level of consciousness is comparable to the level of the body, only in this case.

For example, a man has come to understand that the Council of Europe - is the only true dining options. He begins to move to "syruhu". It moves slowly and painfully. It reaches its goal and deadlock. His sense of self-importance is inflated to a universal scale, pride in ourselves such a pure, correct and unique rolls.

There is an effect of the "nuclear suitcase". Our own sense of self-centeredness does not give him an opportunity to take a sober look at the situation and the world around us. If earlier it hypocritical hidden, without realizing it (the use of lethal food), now clearly continues to be hypocritical.

So he changed a transition to the CE, which reached? He raised his body by force level to the next level, forgetting the most important thing. ABOUT PRIMARY. His consciousness is also wrapped in a cocoon of dense web of old dogmas and stereotypes. He tries to call on his tractor in the elite club of racing cars. It's impossible. We must continue to work on yourself! You can not stop halfway, otherwise you risk to become a person, an outcast, fixated on its microflora and food; or return to the previous form power.
We need to improve. Learn to love not only the animals, but also people! Learning to accept them as they are. Lack of love, emotions, colors, feelings of joy are the brake and the load, which makes it difficult to move on. This is the main ERROR when moving to CE! Let the Light in his life and love. Become a source rather than sink. Created and made.

And only then in front of you will open an unprecedented source of energy and inspiration. It shows all supermenskie benefits of raw food. We must be clearly aware that the Council of Europe - is just a tool to achieve their goals. No more, no less. No need to create a cult of it, to break away from the world and create your egregore, idols and rituals. Otherwise, we are back to the "nuclear suitcase».

I advocate the understanding of the fungus that everything in this world is One. And the only good purpose that justifies the Council of Europe is the ability to: Create, build, and to give love to the space around them - is this not the foundation of the universe
? I sincerely hope that this article will have gone astray, and will not turn nouveau astray!

Tags

See also

New and interesting