Nobody noticed that a man 6 years is not going to work until he was discharged Award

Within 6 years a civil servant Joaquin Garcia, 69-year-old resident of Cadiz (Spain), consistently received a salary of $ 41 thousand a year, it is completely not appearing at work. < br>
No one would have noticed this fact, if he had not decided to give the award to $ 20 thousand in honor of the 20th anniversary of faithful service. When the Assistant Mayor Jorge Blas came to awarding hero stories, he found the office completely empty.

"I wondered why the office is vacant more than a year, whereas, according to the documents, the holder shall receive a salary? After finding contacts, I called him and asked him what he did yesterday? A month ago? A year ago? He just did not know what to say, "- said Blas edition El Mundo

. Colleagues Garcia thought that the objects observed in its submission the local authorities, because he himself was no longer at work.

Close employee said that Jorge devoted his life to reading books on philosophy and feared dismissal if management becomes aware of his long "vacation". And the work, he said, was not especially.

After the incident, the hero's story was fined $ 30,000 for too lengthy a vacation - this is the maximum punishment that is acceptable for this kind of service

While Garcia and retired immediately after the publication of the history, the fact that his six-year absence from the work he did. and I did not recognize.

Look also:
These people had one job, and they failed her
25 craziest marasmus 2015

via www.paramount.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting