If we are so smart, why we get sick?

How did it happen that the number of diagnoses is growing sad? Referring again to the statistics. In Ukraine, 500,000 people are registered in oncology clinics. 100,000 die from cancer every year. Cardiovascular disease - 4 times. Why do so many diseases that used to bother only the elderly, is now plagued by students? Why did the man a rational being, has put himself in a dead end? After a year of a raw food diet, observing yourself and others raw foodists me, I can safely assume that the main cause of diseases - unhealthy diet. Of course, there is the stress, and the environment. But the main thing - food. So what was the reason for this madness?

The process of eating has long ceased to be a satisfying hunger. He ceased to be a process of replenishing the body with energy and nutrients. It turned into a pleasure, a cult, a tradition in the pastime in the communication attribute. We can not imagine life without the delicious dishes yourself. Meeting with friends - feast. Holiday - feast. Leisure - feast. Free time - a minimum of coffee or tea with sandwiches and cake. We can not control the amount of food consumed. We have become dependent on the delicious cooked food. The same relationship as that of tobacco and spirits.

As is known, if the rat brain to the center of fun and sew the neuron output, so that it can itself stimulate it by pressing the pedal'ku, it will die, and so, on the spot, but happy. The monkey will do the same. In man it is an experience not carried out, but, in fact, all those people who enjoy the taste of food containing monosodium glutamate (E621) and other flavor enhancers, are in the position that same rat. They stimulate their receptors, their appetite and enjoy the food, although it is not nearly contain those substances, the taste of which they feel. But actually - this product - this is at best an empty shell, and often - a mix of various substitutes. Such is the pedals. Taste of people happy, but in the product do not have anything useful.

With the advent of fire and dishes man started to mix food, finding a variety of cocktails taste. And as with the development of civilization the food has evolved from a need for fun, the main purpose of cooking was irritated taste buds. The whole point of cooking - to make tasty. Man has learned to influence the receptors and cooking for themselves and for pets. Dry feed, feed heat treated - all this affects the taste buds, but is not useful and has no food value. Just work the bait fish, poison for rodents. They're delicious.

Man assesses food for its taste, not thinking about how all this will absorb his body. Now E621 icon can be seen on almost any product. Those. taste the product itself does not act, and a chemical that enhances the taste of the product repeatedly. Therefore, although the sausages are practically no meat, they seem to man tasty meat. The chips added to fat potato powder, but the E621 makes them potato.

The vast majority of mankind, unwittingly, is located in the food or flavor dependence. Animal instincts and should be eaten without hesitation poisoned tasty, even if it is lying next to a useful but less tasty. But the fact we differ from animals that possess self-awareness, we are able to analyze and act consciously. Taste evolutionarily tuned so - tasty to eat, you have to spit tasteless. But the evolution of the species did not involve "cooking." Nature tuned taste buds on natural tasty - tasteless. Being among synthetic tasty - tasteless, we can not make the right choice. We are depending on the taste - the taste of food addiction

. And imagine now the scale of food addiction. We have a child accustomed to the sweet, salty, spicy, refined dishes, to the sharp taste sensations and become dependent on them.

What does that mean? Why are we given the nature of the taste? And the taste is given to us, like all animals, for orientation in nature, among the living products, including foods, created by nature. It is necessary, first, based on its understanding of digestion, to share all the food on your digestive system adequate and inadequate, or easier - on the living and the dead. Alive considered raw foods of plant origin. That among them and choose the one that tells you a taste.

I repeat - it is necessary to use only your own taste to choose among food raw plant foods. He tells you - that now your body needs. Here is an example themselves - at first I really wanted a carrot - I ate it every morning. Clean large bowl, and the whole family "hrumkali" with pleasure. Then he wanted to oranges - I devoured them kilos. Then the main apples steel. Of course, all this time I have eaten and nuts, mostly - peanuts and cauliflower, but some product you always want more. Experiment! But only with raw plant-based foods.

Paul Sebastyanovich

Tags

See also

New and interesting