10 vital principles of the founder of Duty free

Chuck Feeney - non-public person, his name is hardly known. And though his fortune is estimated at 7, 5 billion dollars, it does not seek to have a personal car and live in rented apartments. Feeney can be taken as an ordinary tourist - so he simply dressed. But behind all this is its peculiar history:. All his life he devoted to charitable projects

Website is sharing with you wise quotes Chuck Feeney on the attitude towards life and money

I made sure that lot more pleasure you get when you give money and see how thanks to them that there is something, such as a hospital. This is logical - to invest in good deeds, and not to put on the bank account and allow them to build up and accumulate. Not that I do not like money, just I need as much as I can to spend. Do not wait for old age to begin to sacrifice their money. It is better to start to do it as much as possible before, until there is strength and power to change the world for the better. < The rich have certain obligations I can not for them to decide how to handle your money, only advise:. Spend it wisely. Why I do not have a yacht? I very quickly swayed. What is the point in the business class, if still will not reach the bottom? If the I can see the time with a watch for $ 15 , why do I mess around with the "Rolex"? < When you have a lot of money, you have to deal with large-scale problems. Even if the risk of failure is high, you still have to deal with them. In fact there are no setbacks. One problem solved facilitate the lives of millions. It seems to me, I feel happy if what I do is good for the people, and unhappy when they are not.

According to the materials: Financialfamily
Photos on the preview: Businessideaslab

via businessideaslab.com/chuck-feeney-biography/

Tags

See also

New and interesting