20 truthful facts about the life of the film "What Men Talk About"

Life - a piece is too complex to reduce it to a simple list of facts. Therefore, revision Site has decided to borrow the wisdom of kino.O what men talk? In the beautiful film shot "Quartet", they say, just about everything: about the problems about work, relationships, conflicts of life and even about art. From these conversations lurks a real, painfully familiar, and so real - life

!

- Therefore, a child was so cool. Well, because it was clear, what is good and what is bad. Well here goes: you have learned the lessons - good, grandmother across the street turned - yes umnichka. The ball broke the glass -. Bad
-. It is logical
- And now? Did you have a good woman, and the other from this bad.
- In general, all made for a third, and she still

. ***

< With a time there was this question: "Why?» That's before you say, "Look, I met two girls, their apartment is available at the estate, sit and have a drink! Let's go! "You just went. If you ask "? Why," you would say, "How what? You Th, fool? Two girls, a separate apartment! Sit, drink, well ?! "And now ... you say" go ", and you think:" Two some girls ... left. The apartment is in their ON-RAD-NOM! Well this is to go there to drink with them ... then whether to stay, whether home ... work tomorrow. Why ?! »

< I used to parents that something was forbidden, now - wife. When I grew up?

- That is it you are driving at - it is beautiful. But here you are living together, she goes to work in the morning and says, "You are my nebritysh" - or even like this: "You are my sleepy Cheburashka", no, no ... Cheburah-and-FSA. And like so cute, but so disgusting.
- And what sleepy nebritysh and Cheburashka - a stretch
. - Nah, Lesh, a "Natia-I-FSA»

. ***

"A toast to our restaurant called croûton. This is exactly the same piece of toasted bread, toast but can cost $ 8 and croûton - can ". And then you start to look for at least some taste that distinguishes this croutons of toasted bread. And find!

< Speak the truth to everyone except the Nazis and the aged classmates.

Why only you can change the wife or husband? Why not change the children? Count up, you saw coming out of McDonald's with someone else's child ...

- Why Kyiv - the mother of Russian cities? No, well, Russian okay, okay, but why Kiev - mother? He is the father ...
- And I'll tell you. This is because Moscow - port of five seas

. ***

- Separated. Do you make it last sms: "I'm not going to write to you, you have become a stranger to me, good-bye." She is not responding. Then the second last sms: "Could and answer us, among other things, something bound." Silent. Third: "I hasten to share the joy: I stopped thinking about you. At all. So do not call me. »
- And she does not call
. - Then the forbidden technique: "You know, in Moscow there are more beautiful women, except for you." And still nothing. And so even the last one hundred SMS. And most recently: "Can not you be normal and once the answer ?!" And yet. I stop writing, otmuchilsya - and then from it a year later comes SMS: "The snow goes. On the first day of winter! »

- Sasha! Come out into the yard for a walk! We are on the swing!

- Well, you compare! Tu "Fanta" and this!

When I was 14, I thought that 40 years - it is so far away that it will never happen. Or will be, but not me. But now I'm almost 40, and I understand: really is not ... because until now 14.

- ABOUT! Beldyazhki. Here we will spend the night.
- I can not
! - Why
-? I'm married ... I can not be in Beldyazhki ...

Why is she screaming from the next room: "Bu-bu-bu ... Green slippers" - I have her ask: "What?", And she says to me: "green slippers!" ... Well, why she repeats these last two words, I heard ?! How she did it ?!

I'm in at some point find the exact answer to the question "Why?". You know what? "Because!»

- Do not worry, you also want to find out. Normal means everything. Because the crisis - is when you do not want anything. And then you start to want to want something.
- It's okay. That's when you do not want to want to want something - that this crisis
. - This is not a crisis, it is *** EEEETS

! ***

This is because in the arts there are no objective criteria. Here in the sport all objectively. He ran faster than all the hundred-meter race - all you fellow, winner, champion. And nobody is interested in your running style, even backwards. "Once he ran nonconceptual." Fuck you in the ass, you did so runs! "Uh, not that he wanted to tell her these nine and a half seconds?" What are you so hell run through! That's all.

- Sanya, but you do not know one. As will be in Ukrainian Hungary?
- How?! I know Vengriya.
- Nii, Sasha, Ugorshchina
! - And how do they live there
? - Where in the Ukraine or Hungary
? - In Ugorshchine

< Do not become the future. Previously, as a child, in front of it was something bright, unknown. Life ... Now I know exactly what will happen. Same thing today. I will be engaged in the same, go to the restaurants are the same as well, or in other such. By car, drive about the same. Instead, the future has become the present. Just have now, which is now, and now that will happen. And the main thing that I like my present. good car, delicious restaurants - just a pity the future ...

- Clear! But I know that I'm going to dinner with people poor in spirit - Good
! - Here takusenkimi !!! Midgets! Pygmies! Cattle!!! That's the way!
- I agree! All sit down.
- A Lesha got good, huh? And eat, and will look highly spiritual man!

The film, a play, you can always stop at some good point. And life? That would have been in her always a happy ending. Do not "died" because "dead" - a bad end. Here, for example, you go along the waterfront, a beautiful day ... and suddenly the horizon begin to rise slowly titles. You say, "What's that? Is that all? Wait, wait a moment, and who I have played? Che, I played well? < Well, I hope you enjoyed it, because well, it was over-all wonderful ... ». That would be so.

via www.ivi.ru/titr/everything/man14oct

Tags

See also

New and interesting