Proof that each daughter - a copy of his mother

Pictures of mothers and their daughters to confirm that genes really work wonders. Mail Online Magazine conducted a fascinating experiment to once and for all prove unique similarity of their favorite moms and daughters. With the help of Photoshop, they decided to combine their photos.

< Website think it was quite convincing.

Sarah Pearson and her daughter Klemmi

Klemmi: "I inherited my mother's eyes and smile. But perhaps its greatest gift to me -. A positive attitude to their appearance »
skill

Ronda McIntosh and her daughter Darsi

< br>

Darcy: "Although I always knew that my mother and I like this picture really surprised me. If I'm 30 years old so, it - it's great »

Esther Savage and her daughter Wendy 41,222,083

Esther: "I am now convinced more than ever that health is more important than appearance. It is interesting to know that Wendy refers to the appearance in the same way. She never fussed about expensive lotions or creams ».

Josie O'Rourke and her daughter Dzhodi

Jodi: "My mother says that he hates aging. I wish she could see that there was still great. I like the fact that we had so much alike: we have the same eyes, the smile and dimples »

Danskomb Frances and her daughter Tineka

Francis: "Until today, I never thought that similar to Teaneck. In my eyes it is much prettier than me. »

The photo project about how much family means to each of us
12 "overheard" stories about the family

via www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3441271/Proof-woman-turns-mother-suspect-fascinating-picture-experiment-five-mums-daughters-face-disconcerting-truth.html?ito=social-facebook

Tags

See also

New and interesting