He called this kid freaks. A Mom's putting it on the spot!

Probably each of us repeatedly exposed to the Internet trolling when you unfamiliar people gratuitously offend you or your loved ones.

Here is the heroine of our story, was attacked by such a troll. She posted a photo of her smiling Instagrame old son Quinn. And in response to a stranger under the name JusesCrustHD wrote under the image: «Yes, he's just a freak!» I>

Apparently, the network enjoyed a bully, insulting other people. But this time, he ran the wrong. The child's mother was able to give him a decent answer!

«Dear JusesCrustHD! I>

As I began writing on the Internet about his son and his disability, I knew this day would come. I>

Many times I watched the aggressive attitude of Internet users towards people with Down syndrome. In particular, when robbed clinic in Houston, which deals with the problems of patients with this disease. Then it was stolen equipment worth 10 000 dollars. I>

By the news I saw a lot of snide comments from these enemies. For example, one of them asked: «Oh God, they will now be considered potatoes?» I>. Another wrote, that in any case unwise to spend money on idiots, so the clinic is to blame, that she was robbed. I>

Such comments really hurt. But since it is written only in order to incite hatred in others, I do not pay attention to them. After all, they are just not worth my time. But in the last week you deliberately attack my son. Therefore, instead of being angry, I want to give some important tips. I>

I will not jump to conclusions about you. But I can imagine that you know very little about the helplessness of the parents who must care for sick children. For example, when a child is cold, and can not even breathe properly due to constant cough. I>

A week ago, Quinn was ill, but on Friday it became much easier. In just a few days, he was the first well, and he and I went to the garden for a walk. I have a chip on my shoulder dropped, he almost recovered. So I took a few pictures to capture his happy smile. I>

Since my son is sick Down syndrome, I have decided to encourage other mothers with sick babies. After all, it is very nice to see the kids happy! So I placed an image under the hashtag #downsyndrome. I>

I myself like to use your spare time view photos marked with this hashtag. And I'm so excited to see the happy faces of the children and their parents! I>

You're wasting your time trying to find this link for people with physical problems and make fun of them! I>

It's one thing if you really found my baby ugly. But you have a special monitor pictures marked #downsyndrome, to assert themselves at the expense of sick children. You've left a lot of similar pictures in what is very easy to see by clicking on the hashtag. I>

You can tell that this is a joke, and everyone is entitled to his own opinion. But how can one explain the fact that you are tracking especially pictures of children with Down syndrome? Do you have nothing else to do? I>

His replica you want to make me angry. I admit, it's hard to keep cool when someone is unfairly hurting your child. But my soul cherishes the fact that the offensive comment by someone who has more problems than my son. That's how low should your self-esteem, to be approved by the disabled! I>

I know that this is not the last attack in the direction of my son. During his life he has not happen again suffered a great deal from such "wits". But I hope I can instill in your child's dignity. And he will be able to respect other people. Including such as you. I>

Regards. Proud Mom. » I>

This woman has put the answer online troll into place! And if you encouraged her smart and fair message, then share it with your friends.

:

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting