This woman tired of looking at myself in the mirror, and decided to change my life!

36-year-old Angela Krikmor (Angela Crickmore) from London during the marriage, as it often happens, gained a fair amount of extra weight. The weight gain Angela blames sedentary lifestyle, due to which she was able to eat 82, 5 kg. At one point, the woman decided to take his life in his hands and declare the fight overweight. Angela won a crushing victory over the fat, flabby stomach turning at an inflated press.

So Angela looked up weight loss. At the time she weighed 82, 5 kg

Angela always feel beautiful, but the pressure from friends and family have done their job, and she was determined to lose weight

"I feel beautiful. My husband thought I was beautiful. But pressure from friends and family made me very shy ", - she said

First of all on a diet a woman to enter into the village in the consumption of food every 3 hours. Thus, despite the fact that it has become more likely, her diet became less and poleznee

"At first I was suspicious of the frequent meals to lose weight, but I had to try it, because everything that I have tried before, I have not acted on," - she said

Sitting on a diet, Angela also wanted to start practicing in the gym, but before it decided to lose weight a little bit, doing in the park, because "she felt too heavy, and she was ashamed»

Angela began with a long walk, but a little grown thin, turned to run

"I wanted to start to run, but I was so thick that I had to start with a walk. I went every day in any weather for an hour, and then went on to run a bit to lose weight ", - said Angela

Lose weight before it set an acceptable level of weight, the woman began to go to engage in sportzal

And as you can see, she has achieved a stunning result

In total, Angela managed to lose 82, 5 to 50, 5 kg, thereby dropping to 32 kg. Now Andezhla became involved in bodybuilding and dreams of becoming a fitness trenerom

However, for their weight loss Angela had to pay his own marriage, which has cracked after her husband refused to put up with the change of lifestyle it zheny

: Fishki.net

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting