15 The Dalai Lama learned of the true values

Dalai Lama wise and bright, his principles of life are simple and clear. Thousands of people, it helps to clarify life goals and believe in themselves. Despite the difference in languages ​​understood by all his statements because he speaks the language of the heart.

< Website offers to see the world through the eyes of the Dalai Lama and to hear what he is trying to convey to people.

< The purpose of life - to be happy We do not know what will happen in the future, but our heart lives in hope.. This is what allows us to move on. Conflicts arise when we focus on the difference between us: nationality, religion, education, the level of wealth. Much more important is to remember that we are all humans, and from this point of view, we are all the same. Friendship does not depend on fame, money or physical strength. It is based on trust and love. Each of us must learn to work not just for himself alone, his family or nation, but for the benefit of mankind. Universal Responsibility - is the key to human survival, it is the basis for peace in the world. < Changes in ourselves and in the world do not happen quickly. But, if we do not make an effort, nothing will happen at all. Technological advances have made life more comfortable, but did not give peace of mind. If you want to live a happy life, be open and compassionate. This is the basis for true friendship, so you will have more confidence. The changes do not take place because of the decisions of the government or the UN. Real change will happen when people in their decisions and actions will be guided by the values ​​and common sense. < Methods to resolve conflicts and disputes through violence are out of date. It would be naive to think that the well-being of mankind depends on the prayers. We need real action. If a man killed an animal - it's sad, but if the other person - it's unthinkable. We need to make the effort to learn to think of others as our brothers and sisters who support us. < I want to be adults like children, enhances confidence and reveal our inner strength open and accept people as they are Compassion reduces fear.. When we start to trust, open up to people, we no longer feel alone, and we have to sense of purpose and meaning in life. I am a professional Gull. I am faced with a lot of difficulties in my life, and my country is going through difficult times. Nevertheless, I often laugh, and laughter is my contagious. When people ask me how I find the strength to laugh at this situation, I say: "I am a professional Gull." < I think that is really true religion - it is a good heart
Preview: pinterest

via ru.pinterest.com/pin/125326802107451419/

Tags

See also

New and interesting