"I believe that I should be the champion. She believed in me "

a man who loves and supports his wife, can become a great man, and achieve great success. And it is not just words. Conor Anthony McGregor, Irish mixed martial arts, share your story about the difficult path to victory and to the invaluable support of his beloved Di Devlin.

< Website admire this woman!

"We have been together for 8 years. We lived in Ireland, 30 kilometers from Dublin, in a rented apartment on the dole at 188 euros. I did not work, because all the time I spent in the room. »

"I believed that I should be a champion. She always believed in it. And he believed in me. Despite the lack of funds, Di Devlin tried to eat right, I always kept the mode of the day, for that she gave all of herself. Coming tired after the grueling workouts home I always heard from her, "Connor, I know you all can!" »

"Now I earn millions of dollars. Fight collected 50-70 thousand spectators. I can afford any car, clothing, shelter. And it is worthy of all this and even more. She was still there and said that I could. »

via www.conormcgregor.ru/news/konor_makgregor_o_svoej_devushke_di_devlin/2015-12-23-751

Tags

See also

New and interesting